• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximising Axis Magnus Benefits?

chirag9595

TF Neo
Hi, I have recently received my axis magnus CC through C2C via HDFC Regalia. Been using Regalia for over a year and have made decent use of RP for flight booking through smartbuy.

I am moving to the US to study in July and was hoping to understand whether I should take my Magnus with me or keep it with parents since internationally, apart form lounge access I won't get many benefits? Any suggestions on this?

Also, I want am planning on booking a Mumbai to NY flight and then NY to Detroit flight. Should I book this using Magnus or Regalia? The flight costs are Rs. 60K and Rs. 10K respectively.

As a CC amateur, I would appreciate any advice!

Booking on traveledge (magnus) will give you far more points than booking on smartbuy. Using credit cards abroad especially for a long time are expensive and not advisable but for emergencies. Two ways to go about it, you can keep it with you for any emergency and continue using it for online transactions in India. Or let your parents keep using it for both offine and online transactions. The former will be relatively more cumbersome.
p.s you will only need the priority pass card which came in your kit for loinge access, not the cc itself

Back