• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Merchant name "Merchant" on mobikwik 🤣🤣

Small conversation:
Money deducted during CC bill payment and transaction failed Customer called Bank CC.

Customer care: Please tell me the merchant name for which the transaction failed

Customer: Merchant name is Merchant

CC: Are you able to hear me, I am asking the Merchant name you did the transaction

Customer: Merchant name is MERCHANT

Frustrated CC: ...tell me the Fking Merchant name..

Customer: Merchant name is MERCHANT.
Frustrated CC: Long mute.... Call disconnected
CC:-

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
Small conversation:
Money deducted during CC bill payment and transaction failed Customer called Bank CC.

Customer care: Please tell me the merchant name for which the transaction failed

CC: Are you able to hear me, I am asking the Merchant name you did the transaction

IMG_7443.jpeg

OTP is 420420 for txn of INR 69.00 at One Mobiwik System Pvt Lt on HDFC Bank card ending . Valid till 07:41. Do not share OTP for security reasons.

I got this now.. will it give me anything.?

Lol i thought this trick is over day before yesterday itself. So didn't even try it.

But just now tried and it went through. How is mobikwik taking so much time to fix this😅?

This one gave me much more than all the cb mobikwik has ever looted from me😂.

Sbi cb, bob eterna, idfc wealth all used. Unfortunately DCB is not working for this, otherwise could have got more.

Hopefully payment will settle without any extra charges and will get reward points too.
Is the trick over now?

Small conversation:

ByVBhqNIIAAhqsM

poora thread pad pad ke ab itna confusuon ho gaya hai
koi yeh batayega ki ab indus cards aur rbl cards se cb milega mobikwik mein yaan nahi
yeh to confirm ho gaya hdfc plat nahi milega.

Back