• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Method To Convert Indusind Legend (Or Any Other Card) To Pinnacle Without Paying Any Fees

You can still open Grande as a separate account or upgrade the present account to Grande , speak to your RM
Once the account is converted or upgraded to Grande account, do we mandatorily need to maintain average monthly balance orelse it can used as 0 AMB account

Once the account is converted or upgraded to Grande account, do we mandatorily need to maintain average monthly balance orelse it can used as 0 AMB account
Grande need AMB, get Pinnacle via Grande, and convert grande to exclusive on the basis of Pinnacle which makes your exclusive account 0 AMB

Grande need AMB, get Pinnacle via Grande, and convert grande to exclusive on the basis of Pinnacle which makes your exclusive account 0 AMB
I have Pinnacle credit card and exclusive account. But given a 5 lakhs cheque to RM to open Grande account for my wife as my RM told that once the grande account is opened, we can use it as a 0 AMB it seems and also they told me that there won't be any account downgrade and/or charges for non maintenance charges.

Is it true by any chance

I have Pinnacle credit card and exclusive account. But given a 5 lakhs cheque to RM to open Grande account for my wife as my RM told that once the grande account is opened, we can use it as a 0 AMB it seems and also they told me that there won't be any account downgrade and/or charges for non maintenance charges.

Is it true by any chance
If that Is true get that in written from the RM bro, and update me as well , I will also open other Grande account for my family members individually.

Is it true by any chance
*Non-Maintenance Charges 10% of the shortfall in AQB required as per program subject to maximum of ₹900/-

AMB can be zero but AQB non maintenance has charges

• Debit Card usage will attract a charge of `299 (plus applicable taxes) p.a. if balance is not maintained as per the product requirement.
• AQB (Average Quarterly Balance) requirement varies with location.

So AQB Criteria varies as per location, if some special approval is taken and AQB Criteria is removed then I guess it become 0 Balance. Let us know the updates.

Is it true by any chance
I forgot to Ask one thing , what is the special use case for Grande account when you have Exclusive account already in place bro ?

Back