• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millenia reward points {Solved}

Today I got my millennia cards first statement, i made a transaction on Flipkart but in the statement no reward points were reflecting. Talked to cc she said, no matter what your bill generation date is all the reward points will get credited on the 1st of every month. Is this true?

Riya

TF Ace
I have a query....
I did transaction of 10640 on my Millenia card on Amazon and got 532 points within a couple of days... A few days later within same bill cycle did another transaction on amazon for 800 but hasn't got the points for it ... It's been a week

When do the points get credited? Should I wait or call bank

I have a query....
I did transaction of 10640 on my Millenia card on Amazon and got 532 points within a couple of days... A few days later within same bill cycle did another transaction on amazon for 800 but hasn't got the points for it ... It's been a week

Hdfc credits millennia cc points on 1st of every month and you can claim those points after bill generation.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I have a query....

Refer Point 14 of this PDF to see how calculation works.

I have a query....

Was the transaction done on 31st or 1st ?