• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millennia Joining Fee Cheating

Hi Guys,
I got my pre-approved Millennia CC this May '23 where the application stated that no joining fee. I wrote an email to Customer Care for the confirmation. I got a call back and the staff gave me a confirmation that it is free for the first year and subsequent year fee waiver will be based on spending criteria. This month, HDFC is suprising by charging the first year fee to me. I've raised a complaint through mail and voice call, will they consider waiving off the fee? Any thoughts? I'm planning to escalate the issue to the HDFC hogher authorities and even to the RBI if this is not sorted out.
PS: If at all I'm forced to pay, will I get my 1K back as cashpoints as stated in the HDFC website? Can you guys help on this? TIA.

fee pay kardo, and later email them for making ltf. you'll get 1000 cashpoints too and 1000 voucher too (that's what i got and did).
Thanks for the idea. Let me wait for their response. BTW, how do they even consider me for LTF? Can u share your exp with bank on how long it took and what did you do consider for LTF.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
BTW, how do they even consider me for LTF? Can u share your exp with bank on how long it took and what did you do consider for LTF.
sure, they may or may not consider for ltf right away. expenses were on higher side than limit offered, one fine day (after 6 months of issuance, 3 months of membership fees paying) i mailed them to get it converted to Visa network and ltf request. they did the same and success.

sure, they may or may not consider for ltf right away. expenses were on higher side than limit offered, one fine day (after 6 months of issuance, 3 months of membership fees paying) i mailed them to get it converted to Visa network and ltf request. they did the same and success.
HDFC has reversed my JF yesterday.😅

sarainfo12

TF Premier
fee pay kardo, and later email them for making ltf. you'll get 1000 cashpoints too and 1000 voucher too (that's what i got and did).
Lol for me too, it's unexpected... Couple of days ago i received 1000rs voucher and 1000 cashpoints got credited on last statement. Net 850+ profit (after gst).
Looks like Paid millennia is better than first year free.