• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik allowing multiple Gmail IDs to be linked

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why do you have multiple mails for multiple cards? Would like to know the purpose, so that if useful will implement the same.
Actually initially had 1 emaild and 4 cards. But after joining tf I got 5-6 more cards from separate banks for which I used another email, so.
Ideally 1 is fine, I have created new one recently and will move all cc account on that email.

helloworld

TF Legend
Actually initially had 1 emaild and 4 cards. But after joining tf I got 5-6 more cards from separate banks for which I used another email, so.
Ideally 1 is fine, I have created new one recently and will move all cc account on that email.

I never trusted mobikwik, so never went for KYC option, just incase you missed or have any clarification about the following points..

Primary thing that stopped me to use Mobikwik - mandatory save card details, there is no de-select option.

Source: https://www.mobikwik.com/privacypolicy

Information Collected from You​

1. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions;
  2. Your IP address, location details, SMS, log-in times, operating system and browser type;
  3. Your contact list information to detect fraud and assess risks; and
  4. In order to fulfil our legal obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering, we will obtain information about you from third party agencies ("Third Party Information"), including your financial history, court judgements and bankruptcies, from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies when you open a MobiKwik account and at any time when we feel it is necessary to prevent fraud and minimise our financial risks.
Ideally, this may not be big deal until we see how they use our data

Use and Storage of Information​

MobiKwik can “read only” the attachments from a small whitelisted set of senders specifically for the aforesaid information and MobiKwik will securely access and analyse the contents of such “read only” emails for the purpose of managing and tracking your financial details and history, such as particulars pertaining to your credit card expenditure, and consolidate them at one place for you.

We will not use or transfer any data or information received from such integration of the email addresses with your MobiKwik account to third parties for any purpose other than as explicitly authorised by you.

1. Upon receiving your explicit consent, MobiKwik will have access to, use, store and retain certain information including your contact list, SMS logs and data and location details.
We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates
  1. Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market MobiKwik related products without requiring your further consent.
  2. third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent; and
  3. third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
  4. third parties with whom we have legal and contractual obligations

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I never trusted mobikwik, so never went for KYC option, just incase you missed or have any clarification about the following points..

Source: https://www.mobikwik.com/privacypolicy

Information Collected from You​

1. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions;
  2. Your IP address, location details, SMS, log-in times, operating system and browser type;
  3. Your contact list information to detect fraud and assess risks; and
  4. In order to fulfil our legal obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering, we will obtain information about you from third party agencies ("Third Party Information"), including your financial history, court judgements and bankruptcies, from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies when you open a MobiKwik account and at any time when we feel it is necessary to prevent fraud and minimise our financial risks.
Ideally, this may not be big deal until we see how they use our data

Use and Storage of Information​

MobiKwik can “read only” the attachments from a small whitelisted set of senders specifically for the aforesaid information and MobiKwik will securely access and analyse the contents of such “read only” emails for the purpose of managing and tracking your financial details and history, such as particulars pertaining to your credit card expenditure, and consolidate them at one place for you.

We will not use or transfer any data or information received from such integration of the email addresses with your MobiKwik account to third parties for any purpose other than as explicitly authorised by you.

1. Upon receiving your explicit consent, MobiKwik will have access to, use, store and retain certain information including your contact list, SMS logs and data and location details.
We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates
  1. Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market MobiKwik related products without requiring your further consent.
  2. third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent; and
  3. third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
  4. third parties with whom we have legal and contractual obligations
What do you use for keeping track of cc bills. If you don't trust mobikwik then you don't trust cred or paytm as well, right?

helloworld

TF Legend
What do you use for keeping track of cc bills. If you don't trust mobikwik then you don't trust cred or paytm as well, right?

Yes. I use same Gmail where these statements come, and snooze them to fixed date - and pay manually. Unless you're very busy person which involve business, clients, calls and meetings etc. its not that difficult thing to do manually.

2 dates in a month.. whichever statements falls in those dates pay them all in one session. I don't care much with 45 days, though some cards works but ideally primary thing is to settle bill.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes. I use same Gmail where these statements come, and snooze them to fixed date - and pay manually. Unless you're very busy person which involve business, clients, calls and meetings etc. its not that difficult thing to do manually.

2 dates in a month.. whichever statements falls in those dates pay them all in one session. I don't care much with 45 days, though some cards works but ideally primary thing is to settle bill.
Well I don't have business, clients calls etc.but do have job, family and friends so I have a fear that I may miss so use mobikwik and cred both.
it only takes 1 miss payment to screw score.

helloworld

TF Legend
Well I don't have business, clients calls etc.but do have job, family and friends so I have a fear that I may miss so use mobikwik and cred both.
it only takes 1 miss payment to screw score.

exactly, and if I mess up then faulty is on me, but if mobikwik mess up and showing min. due as actual payment or some other amount then again faulty is on me to trust blindly and not for double checking. It only takes 1 miss payment to screw score.

Anyway whichever works for you, use that method. there is nothing right or wrong as long as you clear the bill (actually clear the bills) within due date.

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
exactly, and if I mess up then faulty is on me, but if mobikwik mess up and showing min. due as actual payment then again faulty is on me to trust blindly and not for double checking. It only takes 1 miss payment to screw score.

Anyway whichever works for you, use that method. there is nothing right or wrong as long as you clear the bill (actually clear the bills) within due date.
Correct sir.
Whatever works for individual.

James

TF Ace
exactly, and if I mess up then faulty is on me, but if mobikwik mess up and showing min. due as actual payment then again faulty is on me to trust blindly and not for double checking. It only takes 1 miss payment to screw score.

Mobikwik will pick maximum due amount only I think

Don't you analyze your credit card statement?