• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Mobikwik auto fetch feature without gmail account?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey TehnoFino Experts,

So for my financial mails like credit card statement etc I don't use gmail but I use yahoo mail. In order to be able to be eligible for FULLPAY coupon on mobikwik we need to provide email access to mobikwik but it only works with gmail and not yahoo mail.
As an alternative I thought to create a new gmail just for the purpose of forwarding my credit card statements from yahoo mail to this new gmail ID (this way my original gmail ID access is not with mobikwik) but if I forward emails from yahoo mail to gmail it doesn't seem to be captured by Mobikwik.
Anyone have any other Idea how else I can use this new temp gmail ID that I created to link with Mobikwik to somehow receive credit card statements

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hey TehnoFino Experts,

So for my financial mails like credit card statement etc I don't use gmail but I use yahoo mail. In order to be able to be eligible for FULLPAY coupon on mobikwik we need to provide email access to mobikwik but it only works with gmail and not yahoo mail.
As an alternative I thought to create a new gmail just for the purpose of forwarding my credit card statements from yahoo mail to this new gmail ID (this way my original gmail ID access is not with mobikwik) but if I forward emails from yahoo mail to gmail it doesn't seem to be captured by Mobikwik.
Anyone have any other Idea how else I can use this new temp gmail ID that I created to link with Mobikwik to somehow receive credit card statements
Mobikwik aslo fetch Credit card bill through SMS but not everytime