• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Changed MCC to 6540(Prepaid Load) for Credit card payment

pgarg24

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I recently paid my credit card bill of around 1k from Mobikwik using DCB and found that Mobikwik have changed their MCC for credit card payment to 6540 which is for prepaid loads.
Merchant Name was changed to ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS(MCC 6540) earlier it was ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRMUMBAI (which have utility MCC) - Payment was settled on 20th June so if anyone else have tried payment recently, pls check and share if you are facing the same thing.

!! No More rewards points if someone was using!! FYI pls.

Not sure how it will affect for payments done via debit card. Usually we would use it for 1% benefit while paying through HDFC Platinum DC as credit card payment was considered under utility.

I have around 30k and 17k bills on 2 credit cards. And platinum dc. Will I get 1% cashback on that dc?
And can I use fullpay coupon to get another 100rs cashback?
Many uses said the transaction fails

I have around 30k and 17k bills on 2 credit cards. And platinum dc. Will I get 1% cashback on that dc?
And can I use fullpay coupon to get another 100rs cashback?
Many uses said the transaction fails
FULLPAY works only when you've given access of your email & sms to MobiKwik. You then have to pay full generated bill at once which MobiKwik fetches to get cashback.

I also made payment on 6th July. Waited for 3-4 days , did not receive any cashback. Earlier it used to be 1-2 days max.
But checked today so got the cashback. So indeed there was delay from HDFC side this time.

Back