• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Changed MCC to 6540(Prepaid Load) for Credit card payment

pgarg24

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I recently paid my credit card bill of around 1k from Mobikwik using DCB and found that Mobikwik have changed their MCC for credit card payment to 6540 which is for prepaid loads.
Merchant Name was changed to ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS(MCC 6540) earlier it was ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRMUMBAI (which have utility MCC) - Payment was settled on 20th June so if anyone else have tried payment recently, pls check and share if you are facing the same thing.

!! No More rewards points if someone was using!! FYI pls.

Not sure how it will affect for payments done via debit card. Usually we would use it for 1% benefit while paying through HDFC Platinum DC as credit card payment was considered under utility.

no bhai . after discussing with you and @Deathsnatcher i opened rbl digital account and applied for rbl bank enterprise dc and today seeing that mobiquick is changing mcc code so disappointment.
but hope it is not changed.
even if mobikwik change mcc code you dont need to fear there are many many ways to get that 5%
search the forum bro and you will know all the secrets.

even if mobikwik change mcc code you dont need to fear there are many many ways to get that 5%
search the forum bro and you will know all the secrets.
yes searching . if that enterprise dc works i will benefited 1000 ×12=12000-2360=9640rs.
and searching this forum. i am blessed to have been part of this forum and pro players likr you and others.

I have tried to make payment via mobikwik and platinum DC today.
Mobikwik 1% cashback received, update you after getting hdfc 1%
Update !
I have paid CC bill via HDFC platinum DC and Mobikwik and got 1% cashback on both.
BUT
I have paid same day another card payment on HDFC bill pay via platinum DC and did not get any points till. (today is 3rd day)
Can anyone confirm that we get 1% points on HDFC bill pay ?

Update !
I have paid CC bill via HDFC platinum DC and Mobikwik and got 1% cashback on both.
BUT
I have paid same day another card payment on HDFC bill pay via platinum DC and did not get any points till. (today is 3rd day)
Yes, getting 1% on hdfc bill pay via platnium dc.. it takes around 3 days for point to credit. It's 3 working days. So once try waiting till tuesday morning.

Update !
BUT
How much cashback you've got in total in this month via HDFC? Coz max 750 cashback is allowed per month.

If you've not breached this limit, then you'll surely get the cashback.

How much cashback you've got in total in this month via HDFC? Coz max 750 cashback is allowed per month.

If you've not breached this limit, then you'll surely get the cashback.
Only 40 for one transaction of 4000 on mobikwik. 2nd was on HFC bill pay 5500/- for SC credit card. This is still not settled in SC credit card.
I have unbilled of around 1.5L then thinking to pay 65K in this month to get 1% in this month and rest in next month.

Back