• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Xtra discontinues Flexi & Plus. Withdrawal also paused.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

simplewarrior

TF Select
Mobikwik has stopped withdrawals for its both plans Flexi & Plus, Full withdrawal of invested amount also stopped.

From now on, repayments will be in installments.

Screenshot_20240903-134217_MobiKwik.webp

Mobikwik reinvested P2P lenders' money without their consent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this somewhere in the app or repayment schedule that we will get our payments on 12th (as per the repayment schedule) and remaining will be available on 30th.

As per my observation, if your first repayment says 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 will be repaid on 12th of x month, and you get 40,000 on 12th, you may get remaining 60,000 on 30th.

I got the exact same amount.

Though we are getting our money back, we aren't getting any interest.

I read this somewhere in the app or repayment schedule that we will get our payments on 12th (as per the repayment schedule) and remaining will be available on 30th.

As per my observation, if your first repayment says 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 will be repaid on 12th of x month, and you get 40,000 on 12th, you may get remaining 60,000 on 30th.

I got the exact same amount.

Though we are getting our money back, we aren't getting any interest.
We cant be sure. Just a rumor. They just followed the 12th and 30th payment cycle for September. Lets see id they continue the 12th and 30th trend in october also. But they have badly screwed us.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back