• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Most trusted bank for a savings account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf646

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Which bank do you trust the most for all of your transactions, with good servers, good customer support, and where you can park all your savings without worrying?

My primary account is with Fi Infinite. This account has been very beneficial for me, as I am earning 1K every month from it. However, I am a little resistant to having all my transactions and money there.

Due to many recent cases of Fi accounts being frozen and the recent charges announcement from Federal Bank, I am planning to try another bank. Up to a 50K average monthly balance is okay for me.

Share your best & worst experiences.

Don't use IDFC for UPI txn whether Cr or Dr

There are mass reports of total freeze on accounts in IDFC because of UPI. Have several cases on TF as well
tenor.gif

In 2020 I went to print my passbook to the branch .
When he entered my account number in PC and when the transactions flashed on his screen . Firstly he watched me for 2 min then he showed my transactions to other officials.
He asked - itna transactions.... ₹2 ... ₹5 ..
That time Google pay and Paytm and Amazon pay used to give cashbacks .
My daily transactions was 20-30 upi.

He said kya business karra ₹5- ₹6 .
Itna passbook nahi de sakte print karke .

I didn't had knowledge about banks at that time otherwise I wouldn't have gone to print passbook

In 2020 I went to print my passbook to the branch .
When he entered my account number in PC and when the transactions flashed on his screen . Firstly he watched me for 2 min then he showed my transactions to other officials.
He asked - itna transactions.... ₹2 ... ₹5 ..
That time Google pay and Paytm and Amazon pay used to give cashbacks .
My daily transactions was 20-30 upi.

He said kya business karra ₹5- ₹6 .
Itna passbook nahi de sakte print karke .

I didn't had knowledge about banks at that time otherwise I wouldn't have gone to print passbook
passbook hi collect na krta ab me

What are the major type of txns you want to do in account?
I will recommend according to the use case
Usually, I only have Person to Person UPI transactions and credit card payments via debit card. Sometimes, I may deposit or withdraw cash, that's it. The total annual turnover is around 40 lakhs. My friend's Fi Infinite account got frozen with 45 lakhs turnover.

Usually, I only have Person to Person UPI transactions and credit card payments via debit card. Sometimes, I may deposit or withdraw cash, that's it. The total annual turnover is around 40 lakhs. My friend's Fi Infinite account got frozen with 45 lakhs turnover.
Best will be HDFC personally. Find a good branch, preferably with less customers base. They will provide you good services

DC rewards, cash deposit, upi all ticks marked.
Just will have to settle a little in netbanking, otherwise works best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back