• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Rejection by axis.

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I have been getting reject by axis since last year. I have threee cards with decent limits now like 89k is the highest. i was thinking axis airtel is good. can someone give me a axis agents number. my faith in agents got really amped after my sbi agent got me a SimplyClick with no information. also agents in kolkata unless they can apply pan india.

In this case apply for fd based card of axis.... Use for 3-6 months.. And then apply for any axis card... U will easily get.......tried and tested method for many of my friends... I have also done same... Waiting for 3 months to get over..

Last edited:
Also, you can try to apply via airport kiosk if you are planning to fly soon.
I have always experienced myself, and with my friends as well that CCs applied via kiosk have much higher approval rate plus they also ask for less documents! (Personal Opinion)

Also, you can try to apply via airport kiosk if you are planning to fly soon.
I have always experienced myself, and with my friends as well that CCs applied via kiosk have much higher approval rate plus they also ask for less documents! (Personal Opinion)
Are these kiosks inside or outside....?? Means without ticket also can we access them...???

I have been getting reject by axis since last year. I have threee cards with decent limits now like 89k is the highest. i was thinking axis airtel is good. can someone give me a axis agents number. my faith in agents got really amped after my sbi agent got me a SimplyClick with no information. also agents in kolkata unless they can apply pan india.
9711641660 amit kota rajasthan agent. I personally applied via him sbi and yes bank card. He helps and tries so that ur card gets approved. Start ur conversations via whatsapp

And for axis try for axis freecharge plus via freecharge app its getting approved in max cases without income proof although sometimes with low limit of 10k but its its ok limit will increase gradually. Do ur application on working days so that u can complete via vkyc process. As chance for approval high on vkyc process. You will get 300(digital kyc cashback) + 250 (joining cashback) in freecharge wallet & 750 worth vouchers within 30 days of first transaction as of current ongoing offers.

In this case apply for fd based card of axis.... Use for 3-6 months.. And then apply for any axis card... U will easily get.......tried and tested method for many of my friends... I have also done same... Waiting for 3 months to get over..
if i apply for a fd based card and then apply for a new card and then take out of fd will the new card still be working.

And for axis try for axis freecharge plus via freecharge app its getting approved in max cases without income proof although sometimes with low limit of 10k but its its ok limit will increase gradually. Do ur application on working days so that u can complete via vkyc process. As chance for approval high on vkyc process. You will get 300(digital kyc cashback) + 250 (joining cashback) in freecharge wallet & 750 worth vouchers within 30 days of first transaction as of current ongoing offers.
i tried that this February got rejected 😔

Try with a different freecharge account, after 1 month it might get approved. I also got rejected in 1st account then 1 month later tried with another account and got approved
Since how long are you holding the card? What was the initial limit offered & did you get limit enhancement?
Also, is the cashback unlimited for Freecharge Charge Plus being issued now (asking because some users are got welcome letter with capped cashback)?
What's the effective reward rate for insurance premium payments?

Got hold of this card August 2022. 10,000 (completely axis thing and no limit enhancement till date). Now only one freecharge card is there, and that is Axis Freecharge Plus Credit Card. No cashback capping, In my welcome letter its clearly mentioned. Talking about insurance premium, it doesnot comes under excluded category so u will earn 5% cashback if you pay via freecharge app not website. Freecharge charges convenience fee on premium payments of 1000 and above, so calculate accordingly. Alternate option is paying via amazon pay card in amazon.

Reactions: 007
Got hold of this card August 2022. 10,000 (completely axis thing and no limit enhancement till date). Now only one freecharge card is there, and that is Axis Freecharge Plus Credit Card. No cashback capping, In my welcome letter its clearly mentioned. Talking about insurance premium, it doesnot comes under excluded category so u will earn 5% cashback if you pay via freecharge app not website. Freecharge charges convenience fee on premium payments of 1000 and above, so calculate accordingly. Alternate option is paying via amazon pay card in amazon.
Can I pay lic premium with it?

I applied for Airtel Axis card, but somehow they messed up the application and got rejected with rejection reason of Phone number and Address not reachable. Funny thing is that I am an existing Axis Flipkart CC user with same phone number and address. What should I do, should I try to contact axis Cc but they are usually no help, should I wait for 2 month to reapply as per Airtel app or 6 month as per Axis Bank guidelines?

I applied for Airtel Axis card, but somehow they messed up the application and got rejected with rejection reason of Phone number and Address not reachable. Funny thing is that I am an existing Axis Flipkart CC user with same phone number and address. What should I do, should I try to contact axis Cc but they are usually no help, should I wait for 2 month to reapply as per Airtel app or 6 month as per Axis Bank guidelines?
Complaint to nodal officer.... If lucky they may reprocess ur application

Back