• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Rejection by axis.

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I have been getting reject by axis since last year. I have threee cards with decent limits now like 89k is the highest. i was thinking axis airtel is good. can someone give me a axis agents number. my faith in agents got really amped after my sbi agent got me a SimplyClick with no information. also agents in kolkata unless they can apply pan india.

In this case apply for fd based card of axis.... Use for 3-6 months.. And then apply for any axis card... U will easily get.......tried and tested method for many of my friends... I have also done same... Waiting for 3 months to get over..
Should one not apply for a starter card like Neo in axis and get an upgrade instead of making a FD?

I heard that banks usually do little to no checks for providing the starter cards.

Does Axis offer card upgrades easily? And if yes, then how many months of normal use is required for an upgrade request?

Should one not apply for a starter card like Neo in axis and get an upgrade instead of making a FD?

I heard that banks usually do little to no checks for providing the starter cards.

Does Axis offer card upgrades easily? And if yes, then how many months of normal use is required for an upgrade request?
Bhai. .... Icici asks for itr income proof even for their platinum card.....

It depends on banks... Currently ltf my zone offer going u can try applying... I also got my first axis card.... I was thinking for fd card... Then applied and got approved.... They are mostly approving for people not having axis cards or having savings account with them...

And upgrade possibility is only after 6 months... And not sure that upgrade will be ltf... So its best to apply for my zone... Its pure axis card.. Not cobranded... So no issue in future on exclusion from offers.....

It depends on banks... Currently ltf my zone offer going u can try applying... I also got my first axis card.... I was thinking for fd card... Then applied and got approved.... They are mostly approving for people not having axis cards or having savings account with them...

And upgrade possibility is only after 6 months... And not sure that upgrade will be ltf... So its best to apply for my zone... Its pure axis card.. Not cobranded... So no issue in future on exclusion from offers.....
Which card did you get??
Do you have savings account with axis??

Will try definately. Let's see what happens!

Back