• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mumbai T2 Delhi T2 Arrival Lounge Access

ObliviousAlive

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I believe Aviserv is the only arrival lounge in Mumbai T2.
I would be arriving domstic.
Can i Access this lounge and what credit cards are accepted?
Will DCB work or ICICI Sapphiro?
Pls guide same for Delhi T2 Arrival.

Federal Bank credit cards are accepted in Aviserv. For others , I haven’t checked ✔️

Arrival lounge for Delhi is in T3 not T2. Never visited yet but will be visiting on 20 August. After that , will update eligible cards !

Last edited:

There is no Arrival lounge at T2, Delhi Airport.

Federal Bank credit cards are accepted in Aviserv. For others , I haven’t checked ✔️

Arrival lounge for Delhi is in T3 not T2. Never visited yet but will be visiting on 20 August. After that , will update eligible cards !
Update :: ICICI Adani One and IDFC Club Vistara cards also work at Aviserv arrivals Lounge , CSIA Mumbai .

AU credit cards accepted

Delhi T3 - only PP, dragon pass and lounge key are accepted.

Mumbai T2 - there are many cards, add on DF and generate QR.

Reactions: BVC
Did you check with the bank??
Nops, checked many post on TF, many people confirmed that it can be used without charges. They have used in the past At delhi arrival lounge.

Even Hdfc site also says that PP can be used for domestic and international without any cost.

Nops, checked many post on TF, many people confirmed that it can be used without charges. They have used in the past At delhi arrival lounge.

Even Hdfc site also says that PP can be used for domestic and international without any cost.
Yeah do remember that, but this comes under Arrival category. Needs to be checked whether that will be an issue. The PP charge will be done within 90 days of swipe if it doesn't fall under eligible category. Anyways that's okay.

Yeah do remember that, but this comes under Arrival category. Needs to be checked whether that will be an issue. The PP charge will be done within 90 days of swipe if it doesn't fall under eligible category. Anyways that's okay.
I mean people who used their PP and didn’t get charged after 90 days, had confirmed.

Lounge is lounge, so category doesn’t matter.

I used it 2 months before, can confirm only after 1 month if they charge.

Only important thing is they should issue a slip and should not add any guest while swiping the card.

Attachments

• IMG_20240621_012941_Original.jpeg
    IMG_20240621_012941_Original.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
I mean people who used their PP and didn’t get charged after 90 days, had confirmed.

Lounge is lounge, so category doesn’t matter.

I used it 2 months before, can confirm only after 1 month if they charge.

Only important thing is they should issue a slip and should not add any guest while swiping the card.
Good you have track of it. Keep us posted.

I tried access the aviserv lounge at T2 Mumbai upon international arrival but couldn't find it and when asked to airport staff they said that lounge can be only accessed while departure but not arrival. Is that the case? I didn't have the connecting flight. Any idea on this?

I tried access the aviserv lounge at T2 Mumbai upon international arrival but couldn't find it and when asked to airport staff they said that lounge can be only accessed while departure but not arrival. Is that the case? I didn't have the connecting flight. Any idea on this?
You can access as long as you are within the terminal, it’s near Gate A, very first gate at arrivals. Been there few times already

Back