• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 2nd Axis Card approved!

Ecoli8

TF Select

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-160420_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319-160420_Messages.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 195

Sahil_07

TF Select
Sahi h ..jisse chahiye use mil nhi rha

Ride the luck till its tamed
do u have icici card other than amazon pay? Bcz their twitter team clearly told me coral will not be given if u dont have a core icici card. so I have asked for the platinum card 3 weeks ago,and yesterday got the preapproved offer of coral

Sahil_07

TF Select
Their twitter team is bluffing, I had only Apay card from ICICI when they gave me Coral Rupay LTF. (Instantly Approved)
only few is getting with amazon pay card..There is a reason why I did not get this card after 9 months usage of Apay card but got just after 2 weeks after receiving platinum card..Those who are waiting for coral card should go this way,and those who are not in hurry can wait

Gaara

TF Ace
only few is getting with amazon pay card..There is a reason why I did not get this card after 9 months usage of Apay card but got just after 2 weeks after receiving platinum card..Those who are waiting for coral card should go this way,and those who are not in hurry can wait
Maybe new rules.
What is the reason for getting coral card? Apay is better than coral right?

Sahil_07

TF Select
Maybe new rules.
What is the reason for getting coral card? Apay is better than coral right?
yeah amazon card is better. Coral is in demand just because it is rupay and life time free. Also there is railway and airport lounge and 25% discount in book my show + also applicable for bank discount in festive sell

I currently have two Axis Bank credit cards:- ACE and Neo on LTF. While my combined limit is 93k but I'm interested in the Axis My Zone card. I've applied for the LTF offer multiple times but haven't been successful. Is there a way to request the My Zone card with a LTF by emailing them and mentioning my existing credit limit and requesting to share the current limit for the all 3 cards.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I currently have two Axis Bank credit cards:- ACE and Neo on LTF. While my combined limit is 93k but I'm interested in the Axis My Zone card. I've applied for the LTF offer multiple times but haven't been successful. Is there a way to request the My Zone card with a LTF by emailing them and mentioning my existing credit limit and requesting to share the current limit for the all 3 cards.
Why do you want myzone?

Gaara

TF Ace
9 months usage of Apay
yeah amazon card is better. Coral is in demand just because it is rupay and life time free. Also there is railway and airport lounge and 25% discount in book my show + also applicable for bank discount in festive sell
I received the Apay card in April 2023. Within 5 months, (September) LE and in October, they granted me the Coral LTF.

(During October 2023, ICICI offered a 10% instant discount on all major sites, but unfortunately, Apay cardholders were not eligible for this benefit. It’s possible that they extended this offer to all Apay users so we could utilize it during the sale.)

Gaara

TF Ace
Search " SpoilerAlert " You might find a trick to make it LTF

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
I requested tata neu plus card on 13th march 2024 got approved next day i.e 14
Same day i send two emails to hdfc redressal adn second one to tata cards team
For Same i got reply from tata team on 16 with rejection and from hdfc redressal team today at 7:55 with conversion into LTF
Here is message i send

Dear HDFC credit card team,
Myself _______ and my registered mobile number is xxxxxxxxxx
I am HDFC bank customer from x years and using HDFC moneyback plus card ending xxxx Lifetime free from x years with spending of xxx L plus.
Recently i applied for tata neu plus HDFC card ending xxxx which was issued with no joining fees as confirmed with customer care but card was shown lifetime free in tata neu app itself
Please consider my request for conversion of tata neu plus card to lifetime free
Thank you
Here is screenshot attachment
Hacker h bhai tu... Hacker 😂