• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My amount not added in IDFC first bank account

Hello friends I had opened account in IDFC first bank and for adding money I had used "Add money"option in my mobile banking IDFC first app and paid through gpay of rs 16500 today from g pay its debited but not added in IDFC account still I refreshed for last 3 hrs still IDFC account shows zero balance only kindly help friends.

gpay - city union bank account how long it will take to refund in cub or credit on IDFC ?

Yes. I faced the issue two years ago when I got my account. Just emailed to the customer care, next day they sorted out.

Hello friends I had opened account in IDFC first bank and for adding money I had used "Add money"option in my mobile banking IDFC first app and paid through gpay of rs 16500 today from g pay its debited but not added in IDFC account still I refreshed for last 3 hrs still IDFC account shows zero balance only kindly help friends.

gpay - city union bank account how long it will take to refund in cub or credit on IDFC ?
It will be auto refunded in 2 working days

You will receive before Wednesday.

If you don't receive, then let us know
Hello friends Today I received message that ticket closed since transaction successful but I didnt received money in my soureca ccount I contacted IDFC care they saying that we transferred from our side kindly contact your source bank,but still no transaction or reference number received what to do now ?

Hello friends Today I received message that ticket closed since transaction successful but I didnt received money in my soureca ccount I contacted IDFC care they saying that we transferred from our side kindly contact your source bank,but still no transaction or reference number received what to do now ?

Dm bhim twitter handle that your transaction is successful but not received by the other bank with your UPI reference number.

They will tell you where is the exact location of your money whether it will refund back to you or will be credited to idfc

Dm bhim twitter handle that your transaction is successful but not received by the other bank with your UPI reference number.

They will tell you where is the exact location of your money whether it will refund back to you or will be credited to idfc
Also dm to both the banks

By mailing them and rasing complaints won't help.
It's automated process.
Even support doesn't do anything just raise ticket .
Had experience with fd closure and they transferred money after 26 days.

Also with IndusLund bank had experience added 1l and then acc didn't opened and got back after 15 days.

Just relax and you'll get in few days or few weeeks

Back