• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My BoB Application got rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi, I applied for a BoB credit card. Now my application has been rejected because of internal policies after more than 1.5 months.

Bank of Baroda credit card is not approved as per our internal policies. Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

What should I do now? When can I apply again? I won't be getting LTF now. Plus they should tell me what internal policy they are talking about.

Wow! BoB seems to be overloaded with many applications.

And all these multiple emails were sent to the escalations email id only?

I have sent mails to crm and acquisition email id but received no further response.
First 3-4 mails sent to acquisition and then after that all the mails sent to escalations@bobfinancial.com i received response only from escalations@bobfinancial.com but after waiting for about a week

Awesome.

One follow-up question, did you sent the same email as a new email again and again or did you 'resend' the email as a 'reply'?
I didn't get reply from them on any mail so i sent them new mail copy pasting the last mail i wrote. Attaching all the documents And After 1-2 week i got reply that my card is approved.

Update: Got an SMS that my card has been approved and it will be dispatched in the next 5 working days.

Question: Do they send courier tracking no. after dispatching? Because today is the 4th day and no email or sms from them.

I
Ask Them The Reason First... Then Ask For Reconsideration Of Your CC Application
i did ask them to let me know the proper reason for rejection This is what i got

The application is declined by Underwriter due to the reason being < 2020 Shifted- Verification Failed - Adverse Report>

now i know that this because i gave them my old address
But now i have updated my aadhar what can i do
I have already mailed crm
No help from them. Now i have mailed escalations .

I

i did ask them to let me know the proper reason for rejection This is what i got

The application is declined by Underwriter due to the reason being < 2020 Shifted- Verification Failed - Adverse Report>

now i know that this because i gave them my old address
But now i have updated my aadhar what can i do
I have already mailed crm
No help from them. Now i have mailed escalations .
Mail Again And Ask Them To Reconsider Your Application

Update: Got an SMS that my card has been approved and it will be dispatched in the next 5 working days.

Question: Do they send courier tracking no. after dispatching? Because today is the 4th day and no email or sms from them.
Bro jab main mail karata hu to again and again ek hi mail receive hota hai

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_091345.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_091345.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 34
Then less chance.... You can mail for reconsideration
It's usual for BOB I have applied card I have giving bank statement with salary 42k vdky has been done after one month they declined the application I asked them again and again then they told that your filed verification is negative
I asked them please tell the person name or contact who visited for verification because I haven't recieved any call now re initiate the filed verification again I will verify every thing office and home .but they told try after six month they are

It's usual for BOB I have applied card I have giving bank statement with salary 42k vdky has been done after one month they declined the application I asked them again and again then they told that your filed verification is negative
I asked them please tell the person name or contact who visited for verification because I haven't recieved any call now re initiate the filed verification again I will verify every thing office and home .but they told try after six month they are
They have enough customers now... So acting like typical sarkari bank

I applied bob premier Ltf card from Instagram add and after providing all details they showed me bob easy with mere limit of 25k and asking for ITR for it. 😄
I exited application straightaway and closed the phone. But one cibil enquiry is wasted.

Back