• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My BoB Application got rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi, I applied for a BoB credit card. Now my application has been rejected because of internal policies after more than 1.5 months.

Bank of Baroda credit card is not approved as per our internal policies. Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

What should I do now? When can I apply again? I won't be getting LTF now. Plus they should tell me what internal policy they are talking about.

@anirbanm @Bob78900 @Batmanbaba @BankExpertIndia I mailed them twice.

This is what they replied back to me.

We regret to inform that after a careful review of your application, we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.

Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

We greatly appreciate your interest in our products and look forward having you as our customer in near future.

@anirbanm @Bob78900 @Batmanbaba @BankExpertIndia I mailed them twice.

This is what they replied back to me.
First i got this email after applying

After a careful review of your application, we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.

Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines.

If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same

After that i mailed on the above mentioned mail but no response after some days i mailed them to escalations@bobfinancial.com with the same documents i used while applying online. I just forgot to add card photo in the online process and also i uploaded 2 months statement. But when i mailed them on this i used 3 months bank statement and also attached my cc statement and cc photo after a week they approved my application.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We wish to inform you that your credit card application has been approved and you may expect the card delivery within next 7 working days.

If you don’t receive the card within the above mentioned time period, then please write email at rcard@bobfinancial.com with subject line as “Credit Card not Received”.

First i got this email after applying

After a careful review of your application, we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.

Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines.

If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same

After that i mailed on the above mentioned mail but no response after some days i mailed them to escalations@bobfinancial.com with the same documents i used while applying online. I just forgot to add card photo in the online process and also i uploaded 2 months statement. But when i mailed them on this i used 3 months bank statement and also attached my cc statement and cc photo after a week they approved my application.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We wish to inform you that your credit card application has been approved and you may expect the card delivery within next 7 working days.

If you don’t receive the card within the above mentioned time period, then please write email at rcard@bobfinancial.com with subject line as “Credit Card not Received”.
Will keep bothering them, 2-3 more times :LOL:

Back