• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My credit score has been dropped by 120 points due to 2 hard inquiries. How can I Improve it?

My credit score has been dropped by 120 points due to 2 hard inquiries. How can I Improve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-223258_OneScore.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-223258_OneScore.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 146

SHEKHAR456

TF Buzz
"A 120-point decrease in one month due to a few inquiries seems unlikely. Even with 6 inquiries, your CIBIL and Experian scores usually wouldn't change drastically. A significant drop may be caused by high credit card utilization or missed payments. Only those actions would likely cause such a decrease.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
"A 120-point decrease in one month due to a few inquiries seems unlikely. Even with 6 inquiries, your CIBIL and Experian scores usually wouldn't change drastically. A significant drop may be caused by high credit card utilization or missed payments. Only those actions would likely cause such a decrease.
this may also be because of the experian score formula that changed.. he is probably seeing the combination effect.. will stabilize soon

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Haha. Everyone here wants proof.

1000015010.jpg
you mean 6 points?
It was 894 on 9 Feb..
Would be interesting to see what it is now after the new algorithm was implemented ie as of today..i

If you refresh now, my guess it would be around 820

Note;
A few years ago , I used to have Experian 898.. but no screenshot of that though…

This was the whole reason why the they introduced the new version to rationalise the scoring system to be at par with industry standard levels

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
It was 894 on 9 Feb..
Would be interesting to see what is now after the new algorithm was implemented ie as of today..i

If you refresh now, my gues would be around 820

A few years adopt, I used to have Experian 898.. but no screenshot of that though…
I've tried to update it after that, but it shows no update available right now.
I tried in a different app also, that also is showing same last updated at 9th Feb.

Riya

TF Ace
Mine is 894 . It was 896. 🤣
Where was your reply on my thread when I asked if perfect score is possible 😂😂
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends