• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

my icici AP card got canceled by bank due to commercial transaction,s

gsourabh54

TF Buzz
hello,
sir/mam
i am holding my amazon pay card since 18 month,s and having the highest limit of 510000 and then .i have done a bullshit thing back to back having 10 transaction on last month and generated the cashback amount of 11000 something and then .i have recived the message from bank on bill generation date [ dear customer the credit of rewards point,s for icici bank cc is on hold as transaction are being investigated . if the transaction are not for commercial use it will be credited within 10 working day,s ] and after 10 working day,s i have called customer support but they are saying you are card get canceled due to business transaction,s and i am asking for solution they say,s apply after 3 month,s. plzz provide solution against on these.
regard,s
sourabh gupta

hello,
sir/mam
i am holding my amazon pay card since 18 month,s and having the highest limit of 510000 and then .i have done a bullshit thing back to back having 10 transaction on last month and generated the cashback amount of 11000 something and then .i have recived the message from bank on bill generation date [ dear customer the credit of rewards point,s for icici bank cc is on hold as transaction are being investigated . if the transaction are not for commercial use it will be credited within 10 working day,s ] and after 10 working day,s i have called customer support but they are saying you are card get canceled due to business transaction,s and i am asking for solution they say,s apply after 3 month,s. plzz provide solution against on these.
regard,s
sourabh gupta
i think the limit is 10k every month ,same happened to me a long time back , never got it reinstated , did you manage to get it reinstated , if yes how

Back