• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEED A CARD, wouldn't find doing fd

Status
Not open for further replies.
please if u can get me a card i will paytm u 3000
Never ever do that even to an agent who promises to get you a card, It's not worth it.

You are just 21, you have your whole lifetime to play this game. Just be patient and don't be desperate.

1. Get a FD backed card from your existing bank where you hold savings account.
2. Don't splurge, but every month use only 10-15% of the credit limit and pay it back before time every month without fail.
3. Don't apply for new credit card.
4. Don't visit any credit card forums/reddits (including this one). You wont miss anything.
5. Wait for 6 months, and check back if your credit score improved.
6. Provide an update here, and if you have got at least 760, go to next step. If not, repeat 2-5.
7. At this time your requirement also might have changed as well as the number/features of available cards now. Community will guide you to choose right card based on your need.

All the best.

I am 21, I will finish my bba this year,I started my fathers real estate business, Honestly I get 80k monthly as pocket money, I can show salary of 20 lakhs annually from my father's firm. I can do fd of 5 lakhs. I had onecard with a fd of 1 lakh,used it for an year but closed it due to which my cibil fell. Now I have only kotak secured card. It has no features. I like to travel alot and need a card with lounge access and priority pass. I have hdfc priority savings account, my rm offered me regalia and milenia against fd but told me it wont get converted to unsecure no matter how good i utilize it, the only option is to close the
the fd card and apply for unsecure one. My kotak rm told me that my kotak fd card is 2 months old and I need to wait for 6 months for LE or card upgrade. Well @ z1xxuqvoi ur right. Imma wait and use my card 15% only. Tbh I don't even spend much. I have 90k limit on my kotak card and I just use it for my netflix and playstation subscriptions.

eh ur right having dcb or regalia aint a big deal
big deal is when ur bank offers the card itself and u keep rejecting them

I am 21, I will finish my bba this year,I started my fathers real estate business, Honestly I get 80k monthly as pocket money, I can show salary of 20 lakhs annually from my father's firm. I can do fd of 5 lakhs. I had onecard with a fd of 1 lakh,used it for an year but closed it due to which my cibil fell. Now I have only kotak secured card. It has no features. I like to travel alot and need a card with lounge access and priority pass. I have hdfc priority savings account, my rm offered me regalia and milenia against fd but told me it wont get converted to unsecure no matter how good i utilize it, the only option is to close the
the fd card and apply for unsecure one. My kotak rm told me that my kotak fd card is 2 months old and I need to wait for 6 months for LE or card upgrade. Well @ z1xxuqvoi ur right. Imma wait and use my card 15% only. Tbh I don't even spend much. I have 90k limit on my kotak card and I just use it for my netflix and playstation subscriptions.
As you have hdfc account, I suggest you to maintain good balance in that account and make day to day spends via dc. It will help to trigger a pre approved offer soon and wait till your desired cc is offered.Also update your profile as salaried in hdfc account, and get your pocket money credited in this account.

You already have kotak cc, wait for few months and your score will definitely increase. Just have patience

@varun_goel_ bro maintain 50k in hdfc account, is it suffient, also I don't use that account for upi or debit card because I wnt this account statement to be in perfect numbers and not show small transactions in it. Because I use this account statement for visa and all

If I use my kotak fd card wisely, will I get upgrade offer and how much should I use it exactly plus how much balance should i leave in kotak account, I only have 10k in it to cover amb

@varun_goel_ bro maintain 50k in hdfc account, is it suffient, also I don't use that account for upi or debit card because I wnt this account statement to be in perfect numbers and not show small transactions in it. Because I use this account statement for visa and all
For basic cc that is sufficient, but would take time if you spend less.

Open a/c in axis for pre approved cc, if not possible via hdfc acc
If I use my kotak fd card wisely, will I get upgrade offer and how much should I use it exactly plus how much balance should i leave in kotak account, I only have 10k in it to cover amb
It depends whether your area is serviceable or not, and it might take a lot of time to get it converted to unsecured.

yall F**k tards stop laughing at me, okay I am just 21

You will laugh at your own post (and your OP), when you see it after a few years, since your OP didn't contain any info that you shared later. All the OP showed was desparation to get a (premium) card that doesn't match the current CIBIL score. Your age doesn't matter for the CIBIL score. There are people here at your age earning less than you, but with a better CIBIL score and with one or more (premium) CCs. Even some students have better CIBIL and better cards. You just have to work through the banking system to get what you want. No one can teach you that, even for some payment. All the info you need is already here. You just have to look around and learn the methods and apply for your specific use case.

Also pls help me get a card like dcb with unlimited airport lounge access, currently I have easyshop platinum but it offers only lounge access domestically, that too only 2 per quater. See I like to travel alot and I want priority pass and international lounge accessess. Tho I dont use cards in foreign like I was in usa and spend 4 lakhs in a month, I bought a forex card because it have very minimal forex fees like 0.2% or sum but debit card mark up fees is 3, thats why I need a cc which has lounge access

P.S. I AM VERY RICH.
I have my own car, fortuner legender, I have a bmw bike, I have all latest apple products from iphone 15 pro max to macbook air m2( I prefer air over pro), I have ps5 and slim too( normal one is lying in my store room if anyone wants it they can have it for free, wait not for free just get me a premium cc, I also have around 9 lakhs in stocks 3 lakhs in mutual fund, I do sip of 50k monthly, I have 3 lakhs in fd, BTW I am just 21. I have hmm everything( except a girlfriend ):

Also I have really expensive clothes and my jordans collection is worth at least 4 lakhs, not any less.

I also have a rolex oyster watch which I just brought from switzeland in november 2023

my rolex is worth 8 lakhs fyi

P.S. I AM VERY RICH.
I have my own car, fortuner legender, I have a bmw bike, I have all latest apple products from iphone 15 pro max to macbook air m2( I prefer air over pro), I have ps5 and slim too( normal one is lying in my store room if anyone wants it they can have it for free, wait not for free just get me a premium cc, I also have around 9 lakhs in stocks 3 lakhs in mutual fund, I do sip of 50k monthly, I have 3 lakhs in fd, BTW I am just 21. I have hmm everything( except a girlfriend ):
Try buying .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back