• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help on buying Printer

If u are heavy user, auto feed for scanning and duplex mode for printing is a must. Don't listen to PPL who say you can flip pages in nonduplex printer . It comes with tons of issues irl

Why is scanner important? It is so easy to scan documents now with mobile camera and camscanner app

Infact I have found color printer more useful especially for kids projects…. Although I am using inktank color printer and not laser one
Quality - Consistency -
Control.

Quality: I can increase DPI and change appropriate settings to scan old pictures with excellent quality. Phone scan doesn't give this functionality.

Consistency: It's very hard to maintain allignment of the scan of you are using mobile phone. But in a scanner you get perfect allignment.

Control: You get more scan options. B&W, Grayscale, Color, More noise filtering options.

I know some of them are also available on phone apps. But they can't beat the Actual scanner.

But I still prefer scan using phone if the documents are too many and quality of scan doesn't matter much.

If u are heavy user, auto feed for scanning and duplex mode for printing is a must. Don't listen to PPL who say you can flip pages in nonduplex printer . It comes with tons of issues irl
Thanks bro!!😀😀

I don't want to compromise on Quality.😤😤

I will definitely take printer with Duplex mode of printing.

Now I am even considering DADF - Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder Printer.

Can you suggest some models??😁😁

After burning money with HP and Canon Inkjet printers (they are just scam), I settled for Brother T820W Inktank printer. It is quite good and convenient with duplex printing since an year.. I think it was around 20k. Have a look. Brother printers are typically office printers and popular in commercial establishments.

After burning money with HP and Canon Inkjet printers (they are just scam), I settled for Brother T820W Inktank printer. It is quite good and convenient with duplex printing since an year.. I think it was around 20k. Have a look. Brother printers are typically office printers and popular in commercial establishments.
Excellent 👌👌

Was looking for review of this printer.

Since you are using this printer from last one year...Any challenges you faced?

What about ADF? Can it scan Legal papers?

And how it is different from T820DW model? What is difference between 820DW & 820W.

Last edited:
i will be against hp in this case..i have hp duplex inktank printer all in one..(not wifi) from 2017..still working like magic..no issues

I used HP for 10 years and worked like charm, never faced any issue & resale price was same as purchase price...Using canon from last 3 years and it is also good.

tuada-kutta-tommy-sada-kutta-kutta-1024x576.webp

99% people don't know how to do proper settings in printers....Printers are not bad except few models...If you know how to get best from your printer then even 15k printer is as good as 40k printer except speed...

Printer companies take advantage of this fact and fool the printer buyers. Expensive printer buyers live in fool's paradise

99% people don't know how to do proper settings in printers....Printers are not bad except few models...If you know how to get best from your printer then even 15k printer is as good as 40k printer except speed...

Printer companies take advantage of this fact and fool the printer buyers. Expensive printer buyers live in fool's paradise
Mere bhai laboratory services ke liye matlab commercial use ke liye quality bhi maintain rhe, feasible bhi rhe, color printer wifi vala bata do acha sa ?

Excellent 👌👌

Was looking for review of this printer.

Since you are using this printer from last one year...Any challenges you faced?

What about ADF? Can it scan Legal papers?

And how it is different from T820DW model? What is difference between 820DW & 820W.
For my usage, no challenges. The blank paper tray is on the bottom side and initially for first time had a bit of struggle. We print both sides regularly giving from mobile using Wifi. Auto duplex printing is working fine. I don't know about legal papers scanning as have not used them. Is it the stamp papers you are referring?

I used HP for 10 years and worked like charm, never faced any issue & resale price was same as purchase price...Using canon from last 3 years and it is also good.
My experience was with those Inkjet printers, 3000 rupee ones. They price low on printers but real profit is in refills. It was a money pit on refills. At one point, HP refill during covid time was not available. Not going back to Inkjet printers again.

Back