• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help on buying Printer

My experience was with those Inkjet printers, 3000 rupee ones. They price low on printers but real profit is in refills. It was a money pit on refills. At one point, HP refill during covid time was not available. Not going back to Inkjet printers again.
ur main prblm was of buying cheap inkjet..i bought and i know..buy inktank printers of inkjet..nearly 8-10k cost..they r cheap in refills..and print heck lot of pages

My experience was with those Inkjet printers, 3000 rupee ones. They price low on printers but real profit is in refills. It was a money pit on refills. At one point, HP refill during covid time was not available. Not going back to Inkjet printers again.
Ink tank printers are little bit costly as compared to cartridge based inkjet printers, but printing cost is less than laser printers. Quality is not as sharp as laser printers but most of the photo studio uses inkjet for photos.

Ink tank printers are little bit costly as compared to cartridge based inkjet printers, but printing cost is less than laser printers. Quality is not as sharp as laser printers but most of the photo studio uses inkjet for photos.
Bhai does ink tank printer ink dries like inkjet printer if not used for long time like months ?

Bhai does ink tank printer ink dries like inkjet printer if not used for long time like months ?
No..it does not dry...
Meaning it can be made to work again?
ink is flushed in maintenance cartridge...you need to replace maintenance cartridge around 3 years for home usage if you don't use printer frequently...If you use frequently then you may require replacement after 5 years.

Meaning it can be made to work again?
Yes! Of course. I use my printer once in a month. Or sometimes once in a two months. Sometimes nozel is partially blocked. Then if you prints some page you can see blank white lines. Then you have do do nozel cleaning.

For my usage, no challenges. The blank paper tray is on the bottom side and initially for first time had a bit of struggle. We print both sides regularly giving from mobile using Wifi. Auto duplex printing is working fine. I don't know about legal papers scanning as have not used them. Is it the stamp papers you are referring?
Yup bro... Scanning of Stamp papers, Registry papers etc which is little big/wider than standard A4 sheets.

Back