• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Yesterday i did a credit card repayment towards axis bank through mobikwik.
Now i havent received any confirmation from axis that amount has been credited so i am a bit skeptical regarding whether i entered my card details correctly.
What is the axis customer email for magnus so that i can ask them with the help of transaction id whether the money has been credited or not?

KingAAR

TF Ace
if you have typed a digit wrong or reversed them , mostly it will be wrong card number , so it might get refunded.
Generally MOBIKWIK takes 3-5 days for cc bill payments, so wait for a day or if you feel worried contact MOBIKWIK and ask for the card number you made payment for..

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi,
Yesterday i did a credit card repayment towards axis bank through mobikwik.
Now i havent received any confirmation from axis that amount has been credited so i am a bit skeptical regarding whether i entered my card details correctly.
What is the axis customer email for magnus so that i can ask them with the help of transaction id whether the money has been credited or not?
email.services@axisbank.com is best for sure, than nodal officers.

You can instantly chat with customer support via Axis.com website and raise an sr.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
if you have typed a digit wrong or reversed them , mostly it will be wrong card number , so it might get refunded.
Generally MOBIKWIK takes 3-5 days for cc bill payments, so wait for a day or if you feel worried contact MOBIKWIK and ask for the card number you made payment for..
do they give the card number
because i faced the same situation with bajaj finserv wallet and they werent able to give me card number
also i have done hdfc card payments and they have been credited almost instantly thats why

Tejo

TF Legend
Hdfc, mobikwik relationships quite high.

Sometimes payments via mobikwik takes 3 days for axis to confirm and show in statement.

If it's invalid card will be shown as pending in mobikwik. If it's credited to wrong credit number ac then it will take many days to recover.

I just advice wait 3 days, if payment is not updated in statement and mobikwik confirms payment is successfully. Then raise sr to recover the money.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hdfc, mobikwik relationships quite high.

Sometimes payments via mobikwik takes 3 days for axis to confirm and show in statement.

If it's invalid card will be shown as pending in mobikwik. If it's credited to wrong credit number ac then it will take many days to recover.

I just advice wait 3 days, if payment is not updated in statement and mobikwik confirms payment is successfully. Then raise sr to recover the money.
sure
thank you

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes
it happened the same day itself
didnt receive any notification
saw it in the statement

for this kind of txn, the notification is not coming from bank.
but it will show in the card statement.
also it might take 2/3 days, but the date it will show is the date you paid.