• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need opinion for HDFC Credit card

Aakash800

TF Buzz
Hi, so I've a HDFC Business money back LTF card which I got on pre approved offer back in may 2022 with limit of 60k

I was eagerly waiting for Millenia upgrade with a limit enchantment, but sadly I didn't get any offers for the same. Customer care couldn't help either. Where as my Apay Card had a limit of 7L ( issued on Sept 2022 ) and ICICI Rubyx LTF have a limit of 8.4L ( issued on Jan 2023 ).

So I applied for Millenia via NetBanking on 11th Feb hoping I could make it conditional LTF but today I got the card with a limit of just 40k and customer care confirmed they can't make it LTF, Spend based renewal fee waiver is my only option here.

So I'm asking for your opinion here, should I close this card ? But if I do so how can I get Millenia LTF ?
I'm self employed with ITR of around 9L. Opened the HDFC account on march 2022. Maintained balance is about 1.10L and I have 1 FD and 1 RD opened with them. If I maintain more balance will it help ?
Cibil score is 780, no defaults. Credit cards are maintained with basic rules followed.

Back