• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Rupay Platinum Debit Card Icici

Have Icici Normal 10k MAB account from 2years..using Visa debit card..need rupay platinum debit card
How to get it? Cant find in there website..
issuance and annual charges if anyone knows. Please tell

Not true. You can get additional DCs by calling customer care multiple times. Existing DC's are not automatically hotlisted/cancelled on a new DC issue. When the card arrives, just do not set PIN and use them only for online purchases. All your DCs will remain active.
mujhe to bas wo amazon mein 20% bills pe lena hai

Not true. You can get additional DCs by calling customer care multiple times. Existing DC's are not automatically hotlisted/cancelled on a new DC issue. When the card arrives, just do not set PIN and use them only for online purchases. All your DCs will remain active.
Will they charge you an annual fee on the Rupay DC if you do not set any PIN and use it only for online transactions

Great method
All these years I set pin when new dc comes so they close old cards

today i called icici customer care for rupay platinum debit card, first she declined then she said i can issue rupay platinum debit card but it wont contain grid behind the card and i wont be able to perform transactions from my icici bank internet banking is this true?

hi, today i called icici customer care for rupay platinum debit card, first she declined then she said i can issue rupay platinum debit card but it wont contain grid behind the card and i wont be able to perform transactions from my icici bank internet banking is this true?
Not sure about recent update
My rupay dc have grid
Issued in 2022

today i called icici customer care for rupay platinum debit card, first she declined then she said i can issue rupay platinum debit card but it wont contain grid behind the card and i wont be able to perform transactions from my icici bank internet banking is this true?
She is just fooling you, it will come with the Grids, ask her to proceed.

@Abhishek012 bhai ICICI rupay platinum mai sabse best variant konsa hai? Thodi drishti dalo iss thread par ;_;

(I think usme kuch diamond, platinum etc hota hai, not sure)
1) ICICI RuPay Platinum Gold Debit Card hai (new launch hua hai)
2) ICICI Coral RuPay Platinum Debit Card hai
3) ICICI Rubyx RuPay Platinum Debit Card hai
4) ICICI Sapphiro RuPay Select Wellness Debit Card hai
5) ICICI Smart Shopper Silver RuPay Platinum Debit Card bhi ek hua karta tha, pata nahi milta hai ya nahi ab tak.

5) ICICI Smart Shopper Silver RuPay Platinum Debit Card bhi ek hua karta tha, pata nahi milta hai ya nahi ab tak.
Thanks, will start eating brain cells of customer care now. @Arkapal Sen dekho, ab toh commander ne dal diya

I swapped 4 cards in family incl. mine own from VISA to Rupay by just calling 1800 1080 in 2022/23. Called them and told that I want RuPay card so please raise the service request. None of CC during those 4 times tried to deny or give any excuse of not raising request. My friends also got it without any hassles same way. But here I read many people are getting excuses by CC. Maybe account variant has something to do with it. All of our acc. were under Privilege Banking and one was Wealth account. My friends one were also privilege/salary accs. Maybe regular acc. holder or zero balance face such rudeness from them.

bhai sabka amc bhi bata diya karo side by side

Back