• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Rupay Platinum Debit Card Icici

Have Icici Normal 10k MAB account from 2years..using Visa debit card..need rupay platinum debit card
How to get it? Cant find in there website..
issuance and annual charges if anyone knows. Please tell

I called cs team today and reqd for rupay plat DC in the 1st attempt she processed my request
She clearly said that irrespective of acc variant the AMC is 177 incl gst
And if we set the pin for new card the existing card will be deactivated within 45 days so, here's the hack u can follow to avoid closure of ur existing visa/MC dc

Can anyone share the pic of card and cnfm that if it is working in amazon 20% disc offer?

I called cs team today and reqd for rupay plat DC in the 1st attempt she processed my request
And if we set the pin for new card the existing card will be deactivated within 45 days so, here's the hack u can follow to avoid closure of ur existing visa/MC dc

Can anyone share the pic of card and cnfm that if it is working in amazon 20% disc offer?
Yes, 100% working.

New Card pic here -

177 give take 100*12 back..noice deal

1) ICICI RuPay Platinum Gold Debit Card hai (new launch hua hai)
2) ICICI Coral RuPay Platinum Debit Card hai
3) ICICI Rubyx RuPay Platinum Debit Card hai
4) ICICI Sapphiro RuPay Select Wellness Debit Card hai
5) ICICI Smart Shopper Silver RuPay Platinum Debit Card bhi ek hua karta tha, pata nahi milta hai ya nahi ab tak.
Salary Account ke Sath Kaunsa card Free Hai inme se ?

Back