• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Need suggestion regarding Millennia Credit Card

qwert

TF Buzz
Hello, I am using Moneyback plus credit card with limit 2lac(chargeable card). I wanted to upgrade it to Millennia so I mailed the customer care. They told me that they can upgrade but it will FYF and afterwards 1000+gst. I have salary account with them and have corporate tie up but even so nor I am getting LTF offer at all. Now what should I do, shall I give my consort for upgrade or leave it. Its better if I get LTF instead FYF.

Hello, I am using Moneyback plus credit card with limit 2lac(chargeable card). I wanted to upgrade it to Millennia so I mailed the customer care. They told me that they can upgrade but it will FYF and afterwards 1000+gst. I have salary account with them and have corporate tie up but even so nor I am getting LTF offer at all. Now what should I do, shall I give my consort for upgrade or leave it. Its better if I get LTF instead FYF.
Try to get the HDFC Swiggy Credit card LTF & keep the Moneyback plus as a core cc from HDFC

Upgrade it. Customers didn't get it even after a lot of clashes.

So If they provided just take it without any questions.

Millennia benifits are unmatched compair to money back+ and you easily get benefited more with no regret.

Also you can try for LTF conversion latter.

I can tell u what I did...I had business money-back CC LTF ...tried getting an upgrade to Milennia... unsuccessful...so I closed the card...waited for 6 months after that applied Card 2 card via a third-party agent (you will need to find the one who can provide u with a LTF Milennia) and It was approved.

Otherwise Take the FYF offer they are giving and try to convert it LTF next year

Upgrade it. Customers didn't get it even after a lot of clashes.

So If they provided just take it without any questions.

Millennia benifits are unmatched compair to money back+ and you easily get benefited more with no regret.

Also you can try for LTF conversion latter.
I am not sure if HDFC will convert it to LTF later as I haven't heard from anyone. is it worth taking risk?

take it, use it - if some reason you're not able to spend 1L in 12 months

and still feels this card worth to hold at that time (Jun'25) .. request for fee waiver or upgrade to another FYF card with your salary relationship.

Enjoy 12 months and see where it takes you.

Basic cards are not to hold Lifetime even if available as LTF, one way another you'll upgrade your lifestyle, spends and so do the cards.

I can try this method but if somehow hdfc doesn't convert it to LTF then I will be trouble as I only have one hdfc card.
Activate it on 28th day.
You get total 30 days for activation before cancellation.
But someone just mentioned above MAY not work for upgraded cards.
Still lft or paid millennia is worth the fe. I advise you take it.

Got the same thing done with my business Moneyback. They offered me FYF millenia after I mailed them. I happily took the deal.

1lakh annual spend is very much achievable as Millennia is a core card and you will definitely buy some big thing once or twice during sales for the hdfc offer.

I would suggest you to go for Millennia CC as Moneyback Plus is good for nothing. If you use it for 1 Lakh a year, Rs.1000+GST= Rs.1180 will be waived off. In most cases, HDFC itself covert it to LTF if you do 1 Lakh cumulative txn in a quarter. My own was changed to LTF without any approach to bank in 2022. The only thing I did was used it for Rs.1.25 Lakh in Oct-Dec qtr. Beside this Millennia will give more benefits if you use Amazon to pay most of your bills, insurance and all other kind of payments. For Income Tax also you can use it to load Payzapp and get 1% CB. HDFC payment gateway at IT website charge 0.80%+18% GST i.e 0.95% and you get 1% back. So easy to reach milestone. Every quarter starting Jan-Mar you have a chance to get Rs.1000 eVoucher as milestone benefit.

Even if you can't use it much, Rs.25000 spends will give you Rs.1250-1500 CB which will cover annual charges.

For me there are only two best cards under budget. One is HDFC Millennia and other is SBI cashback card. I got rejected for SBI cashback recently. Already have their SimplyClick.

Got the same thing done with my business Moneyback. They offered me FYF millenia after I mailed them. I happily took the deal.

1lakh annual spend is very much achievable as Millennia is a core card and you will definitely buy some big thing once or twice during sales for the hdfc offer.
Yes you are correct I can spend 1L easily but I generally use different cards accordingly to need. So I might end up not spending 1L at the end.

take it, use it - if some reason you're not able to spend 1L in 12 months

and still feels this card worth to hold at that time (Jun'25) .. request for fee waiver or upgrade to another FYF card with your salary relationship.

Enjoy 12 months and see where it takes you.

Basic cards are not to hold Lifetime even if available as LTF, one way another you'll upgrade your lifestyle, spends and so do the cards.
Good idea for sure. Will proceed with the upgrade.

Back