• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need to change billing date for SBI card

pjain2712

TF Premier
Easiest way to change billing date for SBI card? Please advice. I don't see any option in the app and there is no option to see existing billing date as well.

Pls help

My current billing date for my CASHBACK SBI card is 3rd of Every Month

I have requested to change the billing date as 25th via customer care yesterday (13/12/2023)( Dues for my last statement is cleared); They taken request,and said I will be getting the confirmation by 18th

Now my query is.. If they change the billing date as 25th,y next statement will be generated on Dec 25th or Jan 25th; Customer care said it's Jan 25th;

Can anyone confirm? Because I already spent around 10k after 3rd to till now and I have a spent of 1L on 15/12/23

Will I get statement by Jan 25th only? Pls confirm

Urgent

@Abhishek012 Need your suggestion
Pls help

My current billing date for my CASHBACK SBI card is 3rd of Every Month

I have requested to change the billing date as 25th via customer care yesterday (13/12/2023)( Dues for my last statement is cleared); They taken request,and said I will be getting the confirmation by 18th

Now my query is.. If they change the billing date as 25th,y next statement will be generated on Dec 25th or Jan 25th; Customer care said it's Jan 25th;

Can anyone confirm? Because I already spent around 10k after 3rd to till now and I have a spent of 1L on 15/12/23

Will I get statement by Jan 25th only? Pls confirm

Urgent

Back