• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Amazon Pay Fastag linked to Amazon Pay account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
Yes. Tried. I get invalid credentials even though i enter correct password. I tried with mobile number with OTP, it just says Login Failed.

Unable to connect to customer care as well.
Same for me. OTP comes but wen OTP s entered it says invalid. BTW mine s apay Fastag. Yrs s ??

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
New and Amazon Pay linked fastag was rolled out effective 15th March. All applications post 15th march are different and deducts toll from Apay wallet directly. Fastags applied before that date are normal ICICI wallet linked fastags.

Advantage of old fastags is that they can be used for Fuel at HPCL pumps, where as new fastags can't be used. If you want new version, close the old fastag and re apply again via Amazon app

P.S: I applied on 12th March and got old version. However I am keeping it since I plan to use it for Fuel purchase in future
For recharging new fastag does amazon allow AGV balance also?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
AGV use karke AGV wallet me kyoun recharge karna hai? Instead directly load AGV balance using gift cards

New fastag does not have ICICI wallet, unlike the old fastag. So most probably, fuel payments will not be enabled in the future also

Fuel payments ke liey old fastag is better (apply via ICICI fastag link). It can be loaded with AGV at convenience fees of 1.66% from ICICI e-toll app

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.