• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Arrival/Transit Lounge at T3 Delhi - Opening Soon

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just came back from a long vacation today.
Surprised to see a new Transit Lounge (Encalm) is going to be open very soon.

Aug 2024 was mentioned as opening date. So hopefully it will be open in this month only.

Also it will accept Credit Cards (Not like current Arrival Lounge at T3 which only accepts PP, LoungeKey & DragonPass).

Attachments

• PXL_20240817_134323323.jpg
    PXL_20240817_134323323.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20240817_134410503.jpg
    PXL_20240817_134410503.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 40
Yeah.

I also checked with Dreamfolks people there... They also confirmed it will be opened in the last week of this month.😄😄

Just came back from a long vacation today.
Surprised to see a new Transit Lounge (Encalm) is going to be open very soon.

Aug 2024 was mentioned as opening date. So hopefully it will be open in this month only.

Also it will accept Credit Cards (Not like current Arrival Lounge at T3 which only accepts PP, LoungeKey & DragonPass).
Lost trust with Encalm and DF these days.

My Previous experiences with Encalm at Delhi, whereas worked well in Hyderabad.

Encalm Spa - Not accepting with Emeralde and other DF cards eligible.
Arrival Lounge - Not accepting IDFC cards

Last time my Airport concierge service was not honored by Encalm.
Spa- I was travelling on 10th Aug morning. I was surprised to hear that they have removed SPA tie-up with all Credit Cards provided.

First I thought that receptionist just don't want to entertain as it was 2-3 AM in the morning. But they I enquired with Dreamfolks and other staffs.. I got to know yup they have temporarily stopped SPA services for all CC/DD holders.

I was really annoyed as I just checked the day before at the time of check-in.. it was showing and why I reached there it was gone.😭😭

And Arrival Lounge I totally agree with you!!😤😤
There also they are not accepting any CC/DF. Only Priority Pass, LoungeKey & DragonPass.

+1 - with you on this!!😐😐

Spa- I was travelling on 10th Aug morning. I was surprised to hear that they have removed SPA tie-up with all Credit Cards provided.

First I thought that receptionist just don't want to entertain as it was 2-3 AM in the morning. But they I enquired with Dreamfolks and other staffs.. I got to know yup they have temporarily stopped SPA services for all CC/DD holders.

I was really annoyed as I just checked the day before at the time of check-in.. it was showing and why I reached there it was gone.😭😭

And Arrival Lounge I totally agree with you!!😤😤
There also they are not accepting any CC/DF. Only Priority Pass, LoungeKey & DragonPass.

+1 - with you on this!!😐😐
As discussing on some other thread got to know that HDFC Infinia PP will not charge you entry, but not sure of other PP's that I got with Amex PC, Magnus, Indulge, Axis Olympus. So just wanted to ignore and left it.

As discussing on some other thread got to know that HDFC Infinia PP will not charge you entry, but not sure of other PP's that I got with Amex PC, Magnus, Indulge, Axis Olympus. So just wanted to ignore and left it.
Not sure about Axis Olympus PP as it is newest one launched recently but I think others will charge as it will be counted as Domestic Lounge only.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back