• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I got info from SBI agent that, card issuance has been stopped for couple of days as bank facing issue with cashback reporting and they are rectifying.
He said users has reported variation in cashback reported so bank has stopped issuance card for couple of days.
Not sure if this is true or not.

Does anyone verified the cashback? I believe card is pretty new to verify. But still anybody verified ?
Is this card also has issues like axis Airtel ?

My cibil has been hit two times, Once when at the time of application and now again today an enquiry was done by SBI Cards. Does anyone suggest this is normal or not?

My cibil has been hit two times, Once when at the time of application and now again today an enquiry was done by SBI Cards. Does anyone suggest this is normal or not?
I think in all probability its good news as they might just have approved your card. Its typical of SBI to do a second soft query at time of card issuance.

in case of my sbicard issuance 6 months back, same happened, guess it's normal practice for sbicard, both queries were 100 only 🤣🤣🤣

I have been using the digital sbi cashback card for quite sometime now. My only issue is I don't know how to track how much cashback I am getting against a particular transaction. The sbicard app just shows total cashback. I am coming from the zomato RBL card and they did a far better job when it came to cashback tracking.

I have been using the digital sbi cashback card for quite sometime now. My only issue is I don't know how to track how much cashback I am getting against a particular transaction. The sbicard app just shows total cashback. I am coming from the zomato RBL card and they did a far better job when it came to cashback tracking.
One of the lucky people who got their card issued 🤲

Sbi agents talks so positively...... Dont believe a word.... I have 10 rejections.... So Have good experience..... Physical kyc or vkyc..???
Baba it was VKYC it was prevkyc.sbicard,.com ... He said you don't submit any documents.. he didn't promise anything ..i asked why delay he said everyday 1 lakh application are submitted and we are working sunday too to close the backlog..

Will be my card approved ? @Batmanbaba

Last edited:
I got info from SBI agent that, card issuance has been stopped for couple of days as bank facing issue with cashback reporting and they are rectifying.
He said users has reported variation in cashback reported so bank has stopped issuance card for couple of days.
Not sure if this is true or not.

Does anyone verified the cashback? I believe card is pretty new to verify. But still anybody verified ?
Is this card also has issues like axis Airtel ?
Yes I have been verifying transaction by doing small amount transaction everyday. As the settlement happens for that transaction(2 days time) cashback amount increases and you can match it with your calculations.
It matched my expectations till now.

Yes individual transaction cashback should have been shown for ease. Thats why I have to do long process of doing 1 transaction at a time and verifying cashback amount increase.

Baba it was VKYC it was prevkyc.sbicard,.com ... He said you don't submit any documents.. he didn't promise anything ..i asked why delay he said everyday 1 lakh application are submitted and we are working sunday too to close the backlog..

Will be my card approved ? @Batmanbaba
Cant say.... U will now receive call for esign of ur application.... And then final call from gurgaon....

Back