• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Features Alert: TF Community Reputation System

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFCians,

We are excited to introduce a new reputation system based on user experience!

How It Works:

One TFCian can now post comments on another TFCian's profile and rate them. For example, I can visit Bhavye's profile, write what I think about him, and give him points. The number of points I can give depends on my TF Level.

How to Leave a Rating:

1. Visit the profile of the person you want to rate.
  2. Click on "Ratings" or the number below "Reputation."
  3. Click on "Rate this user."
  4. Enter the points you want to give.
  5. Enter your comment and click on "Save."
Points Allocation:

• TF Neo: Cannot rate others.
  • TF Buzz: Up to 1 point.
  • TF Select: Up to 2 points.
  • TF Premier: Up to 3 points.
  • TF ACE: Up to 4 points.
  • TF Legend: Up to 5 points.
  • TF Prestige: Up to 6 points.
  • TF Pioneer: Up to 7 points.
  • TF Reserve: Up to 8 points.
  • TF Platinum: Up to 9 points.
  • TF Infinity: Up to 10 points
  • TF Centurion: Up to 12 points.
  • Moderators: Up to 8 points.
  • Senior Moderators: Up to 10 points.
  • Admin: Up to 20 points.
Handling False Ratings:

If you encounter a false rating, please report it, and our moderators will review it.

Note: The TF Reputation system doesn't impact the TF trophy and points system. It's just an additional credibility check. Everyone will start with zero reputation points.

Benefits to the TF Community:

This system offers numerous benefits. For instance, if someone attempts to scam members by offering referral benefits or other fraudulent activities, users can rate and comment on the scammer's profile, alerting others. After completing an RML deal, users can share their experiences and leave ratings.
Moreover, we have many bankers and credit card agents here on TFC. Users can rate them as well, allowing others to easily see how these professionals are helping customers.

These are just a few of the many benefits this new reputation system will bring to our community.

Last edited:
Hello TFCians,

How It Works:

One TFCian can now post comments on another TFCian's profile and rate them. For example, I can visit Bhavye's profile, write what I think about him, and give him points. The number of points I can give depends on my TF Level.

How to Leave a Rating:

Points Allocation:

• TF Centurion: Up to 10 points.
Handling False Ratings:

If you encounter a false rating, please report it, and our moderators will review it.

Note: The TF Reputation system doesn't impact the TF trophy and points system. It's just an additional credibility check. Everyone will start with zero reputation points.

This system offers numerous benefits. For instance, if someone attempts to scam members by offering referral benefits or other fraudulent activities, users can rate and comment on the scammer's profile, alerting others. After completing an RML deal, users can share their experiences and leave ratings.
Moreover, we have many bankers and credit card agents here on TFC. Users can rate them as well, allowing others to easily see how these professionals are helping customers.

These are just a few of the many benefits this new reputation system will bring to our community.

This is commendable. Reps will definitely add a second layer of trust in trade/referrals/etc.
Kudos!! to the TF Team.

PS: Being new to the forum, I was going to ask something similar in the Trophy system thread about why everyone is on 0 Rep. 😱

Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

When alerts itself has bugs, why alert ⚠ a new feature 🤔

The approach to the objective is good but not the perfect way to tackle the various scenarios you have mentioned. It will be more biased. Another problem is that the platform doesn't remind the author to select the best answer when the author has asked a question, here in this scenario one has to be reminded at least once to put a rating.

@TechnoFino
I'm not sure how many people find this post and remember it later.

Is there any better way to communicate these things to wider people or especially after doing certain things like you mentioned 'once RML deal closed' or 'credit card application through agent' etc. some kind of notification to them.

Otherwise, IMO it will be lost in millions of posts in this forum and 90% of them don't know what this 'Reputation' in profile section and how it works.

maybe on home page along with Trending or latest etc. posts, separate section about some important of need to know rules might help certain Technofinians, IMO. Not sure, maybe better alternative exist, sharing as feedback.

Last edited:
Is there some place where I can see the requirements for each TF level (neo, buzz etc)
here you go:

Is there some place where I can see the requirements for each TF level (neo, buzz etc)

Bookmark this

Hello TFCians,

How It Works:

How to Leave a Rating:

Points Allocation:

• TF Centurion: Up to 10 points.
Handling False Ratings:

Okay.. lets dig deep..

You got one rating with 8 points..
1) can you explain how these three categories work .. positive, neutral , negative.
2) who can see what? like now I can't see who rated you .. so no-one can see anything other than high level number or anything else..

more Q's later..

1722019917006.webp

Okay.. lets dig deep..

You got one rating with 8 points..
1) can you explain how these three categories work .. positive, neutral , negative.
2) who can see what? like now I can't see who rated you .. so no-one can see anything other than high level number or anything else..

more Q's later..

View attachment 62667
okay, for the first question , I found the answer:

1) The ratings that we can give is :

• TF Buzz: -1 to 1 point.
  • TF Select: -2 to 2 points.
  • TF Premier: -3 to 3 points.
  • TF ACE: -4 to 4 points.
  • TF Legend: -5 to 5 points.
  • TF Prestige: -6 to 6 points.
  • TF Pioneer: -7 to 7 points.
  • TF Reserve: -8 to 8 points.