• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Features Alert: TF Community Reputation System

@TechnoFino
There could be a targetted down rating for a particular person by a group of friends here..
Like there is a negative comments raid on YouTube channels by big creators, similar can happen with this rating system.
There could be a misuse of this system to target someone for fun/personal revenge (खुन्नस)

I hope this is being taken care of.

@TechnoFino
There could be a targetted down rating for a particular person by a group of friends here..
Like there is a negative comments raid on YouTube channels by big creators, similar can happen with this rating system.
There could be a misuse of this system to target someone for fun/personal revenge (खुन्नस)

I hope this is being taken care of.
There is a negative side to everything. Members can report ratings, and moderators will verify if the rating was falsely posted.

There is a negative side to everything
I 💯 agree
Members can report ratings, and moderators will verify if the rating was falsely posted.
For example: i post something like this on your profile with -4 rating.

"Technofino, in one of the threads, edited my reply for no specific reason and there can't be any action on him coz he is admin himself. This hurt my feelings and thus giving this rating"

Now if you or I have to prove that this is wrong or right, there's very less chance that you or I could prove anything.

The above was for example. Imagine few people create a cartel to comment negatively on a person's profile.

I 💯 agree

"Technofino, in one of the threads, edited my reply for no specific reason and there can't be any action on him coz he is admin himself. This hurt my feelings and thus giving this rating"

Now if you or I have to prove that this is wrong or right, there's very less chance that you or I could prove anything.

The above was for example. Imagine few people create a cartel to comment negatively on a person's profile.
Just provide the link which was edited, if the thread was edited for making it better, then the rating can be removed but if the thread was edited without following TFC guidelines then the rating can't be removed.

I 💯 agree

I certainly understand your concern and there are some valid points here..
But let it run for sometime and see how people are using this either to demeaning someone or positively rate.

However, this may cause or expose groupism / co-ordinated attack on someone.. lets wait and see..

There is a negative side to everything. Members can report ratings, and moderators will verify if the rating was falsely posted.
Doh. This will triple @vaibhav111 s work and give him sleepless nights.
Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Bombay Softwares

Last edited:
Hello TFCians,

We are excited to introduce a new reputation system based on user experience!

How It Works:

One TFCian can now post comments on another TFCian's profile and rate them. For example, I can visit Bhavye's profile, write what I think about him, and give him points. The number of points I can give depends on my TF Level.

How to Leave a Rating:

1. Visit the profile of the person you want to rate.
  2. Click on "Ratings" or the number below "Reputation."
  3. Click on "Rate this user."
  4. Enter the points you want to give.
  5. Enter your comment and click on "Save."
Points Allocation:

• TF Neo: Cannot rate others.
  • TF Buzz: Up to 1 point.
  • TF Select: Up to 2 points.
  • TF Premier: Up to 3 points.
  • TF ACE: Up to 4 points.
  • TF Legend: Up to 5 points.
  • TF Prestige: Up to 6 points.
  • TF Pioneer: Up to 7 points.
  • TF Reserve: Up to 8 points.
  • TF Centurion: Up to 10 points.
  • Moderators: Up to 8 points.
  • Senior Moderators: Up to 10 points.
  • Admin: Up to 20 points.
Handling False Ratings:

If you encounter a false rating, please report it, and our moderators will review it.

Note: The TF Reputation system doesn't impact the TF trophy and points system. It's just an additional credibility check. Everyone will start with zero reputation points.

Benefits to the TF Community:

This system offers numerous benefits. For instance, if someone attempts to scam members by offering referral benefits or other fraudulent activities, users can rate and comment on the scammer's profile, alerting others. After completing an RML deal, users can share their experiences and leave ratings.
Moreover, we have many bankers and credit card agents here on TFC. Users can rate them as well, allowing others to easily see how these professionals are helping customers.

These are just a few of the many benefits this new reputation system will bring to our community.
Nice update Team TF...

Chapri TF users be like - agar apni maa ko pyaar karte ho to meri reputation badhao ....
Jo apni maa ko saccha pyaar karta hoga wo ye post padhne ke baad meri reputation jaroor badhayega. ....
Jaldi karo frandzzzz ...

Back