• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Features Alert: TF Community Reputation System

what? is it a Job?
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Only Mandal babu can tell

ఈ రెపుటేషన్స్ ఏంటో , మగవాళ్ళకి శ్రావణ మాసం వచ్చినట్లుంది , "ఇస్తినమ్మ వాయనం పుచ్చుకుంటినమ్మ వాయనం" అన్న చందాన "ఇస్తినయ్యా రెపుటేషన్ పుచ్చుకుంటినయ్యా రెపుటేషన్ " పంచుకుంటాన్నాము .
brahmanandam-angry.gif

Equivalent translation : Looks like Deepavali came early, we are distributing reputations like Deepavali sweets.
Ha ha.True..In a flip side it is good since it adds credibility as well.

Hello TFCians,

We are excited to introduce a new reputation system based on user experience!

How It Works:

One TFCian can now post comments on another TFCian's profile and rate them. For example, I can visit Bhavye's profile, write what I think about him, and give him points. The number of points I can give depends on my TF Level.

How to Leave a Rating:

1. Visit the profile of the person you want to rate.
  2. Click on "Ratings" or the number below "Reputation."
  3. Click on "Rate this user."
  4. Enter the points you want to give.
  5. Enter your comment and click on "Save."
Points Allocation:

• TF Neo: Cannot rate others.
  • TF Buzz: Up to 1 point.
  • TF Select: Up to 2 points.
  • TF Premier: Up to 3 points.
  • TF ACE: Up to 4 points.
  • TF Legend: Up to 5 points.
  • TF Prestige: Up to 6 points.
  • TF Pioneer: Up to 7 points.
  • TF Reserve: Up to 8 points.
  • TF Platinum: Up to 9 points.
  • TF Infinity: Up to 10 points
  • TF Centurion: Up to 12 points.
  • Moderators: Up to 8 points.
  • Senior Moderators: Up to 10 points.
  • Admin: Up to 20 points.
Handling False Ratings:

If you encounter a false rating, please report it, and our moderators will review it.

Note: The TF Reputation system doesn't impact the TF trophy and points system. It's just an additional credibility check. Everyone will start with zero reputation points.

Benefits to the TF Community:

This system offers numerous benefits. For instance, if someone attempts to scam members by offering referral benefits or other fraudulent activities, users can rate and comment on the scammer's profile, alerting others. After completing an RML deal, users can share their experiences and leave ratings.
Moreover, we have many bankers and credit card agents here on TFC. Users can rate them as well, allowing others to easily see how these professionals are helping customers.

These are just a few of the many benefits this new reputation system will bring to our community.
It would have been better if the reputation points are given only to business people like agents,bank employee and rml members.
As few PPL are lazy like me who don't rate peers even afer getting a solution to my query
However I am thankful to them for giving me solutions
And also few people can misuse reputation points as tit for tat( u scratch my back I will scratch yours 😂😂)

Guys..
these are all just some fun and games to add some spice into the otherwise boring online discussion forums, when we discuss only the subject matter all the time..
Take it easy..
All these TF levels, Reputations, likes , points etc don't really count much when we have some quality discussion around some serious business stuff..
but for those who spend significant amount of their time here , they will mean something to get some more energy that's it..
for all others they are just mere numbers..
Take it s easy and have fun.. that's all counts at the end...

Having said that..
@TechnoFino , great work in doing some refinement to the forum in various aspects.. well done..
and there are still two issues need some attention..
1) disappearing notification number
2) repeated profile posts in the profile section as mentioned by @#aniket at some place...

Another one I propose is:
Adding " Reputation score " section in the Notable members area like below:
(Note : In my view, I am not sure if we need " Most Badges Section" there.. you can decide whatever you want to do.. this section is pretty static, it doesn't change at all )

1722183079182.webp

Have fun guys ...

Last edited:
Guys..
these are all just some fun and games to add some spice into the otherwise boring online discussion forums, when we discuss only the subject matter all the time..
Take it easy..
All these TF levels, Reputations, likes , points etc don't really count much when we have some quality discussion around some serious business stuff..
but for those who spend significant amount of their time here , they will mean something to get some more energy that's it..

Having said that..
@TechnoFino , great work in doing some refinement to the forum in various aspects.. well done..
2) repeated profile posts in the profile section as mentioned by @#aniket at some place...

(Note : In my view, I am not sure if we need " Most Badges Section" there.. you can decide whatever you want to do.. this section is pretty static, it doesn't change at all )

View attachment 62986

Have fun guys ...
So you will be in all the sections. Congratulations on your contribution (y)

ఈ రెపుటేషన్స్ ఏంటో , మగవాళ్ళకి శ్రావణ మాసం వచ్చినట్లుంది , "ఇస్తినమ్మ వాయనం పుచ్చుకుంటినమ్మ వాయనం" అన్న చందాన "ఇస్తినయ్యా రెపుటేషన్ పుచ్చుకుంటినయ్యా రెపుటేషన్ " పంచుకుంటాన్నాము .
brahmanandam-angry.gif

Equivalent translation : Looks like Deepavali came early, we are distributing reputations like Deepavali sweets.
1722235669165.webp

Too much information and dominating in signature. Please reduce the Telugu font in signature as focus is shifting over there.

Guys..
Take it easy..

Having said that..

View attachment 62986

Have fun guys ...
Lot of efforts 👍👌

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Guys..
Take it easy..

Having said that..

View attachment 62986

Have fun guys ...
As discussed Badges section have been removed by Admin.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Back