• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Details Leaked!!!

knight

TF Ace
HDFC Swiggy Credit Card has been discussed for a few days on TFC as well as other communities and articles.

So far, there was no confirmation on the exact features of the card except a few screenshots and rumors.

Finally, the details are out!

The card is an invite-only card as of now available only through Swiggy app - my account section.
It will be available through HDFC bank after some time.

Welcome Benefits:
- Complimentary 3 months Swiggy One Membership.
If the cardholder is already a Swiggy One member, the benefit can be availed by add-on card holder.

Features:
- 10% cashback on spends on the Swiggy app, including food, dineout, genie etc.
Capped at 1500/cycle.

- 5% cashback on listed categories.
(Categories - apparel, dept store, electronics, personal care, local cabs, home decor, pet store & supplies, pharmacy, entertainment)
Capped at 1500/cycle.

- 1% cashback on all other spends.
Excluding wallet, fuel, rent, emi, jewelry, govt. payments.
Capped at 500/cycle.

- Cashback will be credited as Swiggy Money.
- Minimum spend of 100 to avail cashback.

Joining Fee: INR 500 + gst.

Renewal Fee: INR 500 + gst.

Waiver Criteria: Spend 2 lakhs in a year

Lounge Access:
Based on the information shared by HDFC employee and in internal document, there is NO lounge benefit on this card.

Update:
The card details are live on Swiggy App and HDFC Bank website.

Last edited:
It would nullify the use of 5% cashback offer. Why would someone shop elsewhere and bound to buy food from that cashback. Card is good only for Swiggy orders. Nothing else.
As is Swiggy wallet closed, why would I trust my money In Swiggy? It's not like I can use the cashback earned as Swiggy Money to pay for ola again even if I earn 10% as cb lol this is such a crap card. Imagine getting 5% across amzon, ola, myntra only for you to get cb on Swiggy Money to order food.

How this card compete with millennia card ? Will this card give 5x on smart buy ?
Will this card give 5% swiggy money back while we buy AGV from amazon ?
It can never come close to millennia as long as cb is posted as Swiggy Money.

Last edited:
my 2 cents on initial observation,
-> the 5% cb on other ecommerce merchants seems lucrative, sort of like a mini sbi cashback card.
-> Could have added milestone benefits for swiggy spends (sort of like spend certain amount to get a credit of 500 swiggy money)
-> LTF would have been nice :)

my 2 cents on initial observation,
-> the 5% cb on other ecommerce merchants seems lucrative, sort of like a mini sbi cashback card.
-> Could have added milestone benefits for swiggy spends (sort of like spend certain amount to get a credit of 500 swiggy money)
-> LTF would have been nice :)
LTF is always nice. Kuch bhi feature nikaal ke LTF rakh do logo ko acha hi lagega

The only dampener is that the cashback is as swiggy money. Apart from that, this is a great card especially for people who use swiggy a lot.
Though few people aren't happy with the card, but apart from swiggy money i don't see any major issue.

For just 590 (and possibily many people will get it ltf), people can get 5% cb on most daily expenses.
If they use instamart, dineout often, they can easily use a month's cb in one transaction. Though the redemption rate goes down to ~4% as card offers won't be applicable when using swiggy money.

For someone who doesn't have millenia and sbi cb, or isn't able to get them, this might make sense and if they can get it ltf, even better.
Other turndowns for me were no rewards on hotels/flights and no lounge access(since this would be a beginner card). But the fees justifies that when compared to other HDFC cards.

Applied & rejected
Maybe coz i already hold millennia & neu infinity
my application also got rejected after filling my details the next step was hdfc bank authorisation by debit card or netbanking but before that there was a limit eligbilty check , but every after 2 min it was telling some issue retry i closed my application then again opened the hdfc swiggy tab then again it was showing checking your application with hdfc bank then again it showed some issue occured and again retry option was coming so i cleared the data of the app and when i opened my hdfc swiggy credit card tab it showed your application is not eligible , i even did not got a application number also .

my application also got rejected after filling my details the next step was hdfc bank authorisation by debit card or netbanking but before that there was a limit eligbilty check , but every after 2 min it was telling some issue retry i closed my application then again opened the hdfc swiggy tab then again it was showing checking your application with hdfc bank then again it showed some issue occured and again retry option was coming so i cleared the data of the app and when i opened my hdfc swiggy credit card tab it showed your application is not eligible , i even did not got a application number also .
the main thing about my issue is i should have recorded a screen recording of the process , as my issue is so complicated i think neither hdfc so called grievance cell and swiggy customer care will not understand my issue

and when i am checking credit card application status from hdfc bank website by using my mob and dob it is showing my old application

Don't apply in fomo now. Its just the first day. After 3-4 months, we may see LTF offer on this card as well considering the history of HDFC Cards.

At that time you'll regret why you applied for paid card when others are getting the same as LTF. Happened with me in Tata Neu case.
Maine abhi apne chull ko control kar rakha hai LTF offer ke liye

Don't apply in fomo now. Its just the first day. After 3-4 months, we may see LTF offer on this card as well considering the history of HDFC Cards.

At that time you'll regret why you applied for paid card when others are getting the same as LTF. Happened with me in Tata Neu case.
yeah and now if your eligible still your application will be rejected due to bugs or techinal issue

Back