• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[NEW] JioFinance App to Pay Your Credit Card Bills using Debit Card

Bro, DC as payment method has been removed a couple of days ago from Unipay. 😂

HDFC Bill Pay ke sath koi issue hai kya bro? Exclusive uske liye hi na uska rewards/CB.

P.S: I don't have that DC to test and confirm/verify.
You got confused JioFinance with SBI Unipay. 😛 I asked about JioFinance solely because SBI Unipay has stopped supporting debit card as the payment method and I need an alternative.

You got confused JioFinance with SBI Unipay. 😛 I asked about JioFinance solely because SBI Unipay has stopped supporting debit card as the payment method and I need an alternative.
And 2nd part was left to be commented.

About HDFC bill portal and I don't own it so can't confirm.

I had mentioned whether HDFC own bill pay has some issues? If not, it's now integrated with BBPS, so what's problem on using it?

Since nobody else is confirming, I'll pay ₹100 on JioFinance app with my HDFC Platinum debit card, and confirm you all. Wait until Monday or Tuesday, guys. 😎

Yep, good one to verify by yourself.

By the way, never said it (missed it to say before), your avtar or GIF is too funny. 🤭

I liked it very much. 😉

Keep it up 😁

And 2nd part was left to be commented.

About HDFC bill portal and I don't own it so can't confirm.

I had mentioned whether HDFC own bill pay has some issues? If not, it's now integrated with BBPS, so what's problem on using it?
For some reasons, it isn't fetching the bill automatically for saved billers. Since I'm usually lazy at times, I need an option which fetches the whole bill automatically. The UX of the JioFinance app feels great, but was curious if it also uses an MCC which fetches rewards.

For some reasons, it isn't fetching the bill automatically for saved billers. Since I'm usually lazy at times, I need an option which fetches the whole bill automatically. The UX of the JioFinance app looks great, but was curious if it also uses an MCC which fetches rewards.

Make sense! 😉

Yep, merchant category is Utilities, fetches rewards for others.

Since nobody else is confirming, I'll pay ₹100 on JioFinance app with my HDFC Platinum debit card, and confirm you all. Wait until Monday or Tuesday, guys. 😎
Jio finance app ka MCC - 4900 hai toh mil he jayega. 3rd party apps me kabhi kabhi thora late credit bhi hota hai reward ka toh wait kar lena upto 1 week tak.

Back