• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Rupay Regalia

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I went to the bank yesterday to apply for a new regalia card via c2c. I asked for the rupay version. He said there were only visa or master card. I insisted that some people I know have a rupay version of the card. He said he'd check, but he was not convincing enough that it gave me no confidence that I'll get the rupay version. While searching the forum, people have only converted their visa regalia to rupay. Is it only possible to convert it, or are there instances where people can get a new rupay regalia card itself?

Its very easy to convert to rupay variant of regalia through calling customer care. On email they say rupay variant not available or we've stopped issuing now. Moreover, as I confirmed, we can apply for priority pass on rupay variant also as its a feature of hdfc regalia and not visa or mastercard. Still I'll confirm latter by applying priority pass when my regalia gets converted to rupay
@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!

Its very easy to convert to rupay variant of regalia through calling customer care. On email they say rupay variant not available or we've stopped issuing now. Moreover, as I confirmed, we can apply for priority pass on rupay variant also as its a feature of hdfc regalia and not visa or mastercard. Still I'll confirm latter by applying priority pass when my regalia gets converted to rupay
@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!
Rupay card they won’t give pp
With card itself rupay have tie up with diners club for international lounges
U can confirm later once u get card

Can we link both hdfc rupay regalia and Tata neu infinity rupay in bhim upi app? @Abhishek012
Yes, you can link multiple RuPay credit cards on any UPI apps.

You can apply for priority pass from here, enter your RuPay Regalia credit card number and check - https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applicat...lia_Priority_Pass1/Regalia_Priority_Pass.aspx

@Wealth is my birth right! Recently (24 Jan 2023), HDFC bank included "RuPay" name on domestic lounge access - https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bbp/repositories/723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f/?path=/Personal/Pay/Cards/Credit Card/Credit Card Landing Page/Credit Cards/DomLounge-List-New.pdf

Its possible HDFC now also added priority pass on "RuPay" Regalia variant too.

I have mc regalia first. Sent email to grievance redressal for rupay conversion. They told currently it's on hold. I even replied to reconsider request but they didn't budge.

Will try now on phone banking.

I got approval for priority pass on rupay regalia. You can pay other credit card bill from upi linked rupay regalia through amazon.

But, the greatest benefit of rupay regalia is upi linkage and transfer to bank account upto 1 lakh free. Check out my post here

I have rupay regalia however don't find that option on Amazon to pay other credit card. Could you please confirm if that feature is still working and how to proceed with same?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412-093134.png
    Screenshot_20230412-093134.png
    39 KB · Views: 11
Back