• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

danish

TF Ace
sir you said correct hdfc is hope less bank i mailed that a wrong address was updated in my cibil as currectly i am using hdfc bank it might be updated by them the first response i got wrong by their so called grc officer he just sent me a coa form and told to sent chennai hdfc then i mailed futher to high lvl then they raised a crm complained and told hdfc has updated my correct address and that address is updated by some other lenders and told contact to cibil , the first wrong resolution complain was also closed but still i was getting messages from bank to respond to the query , then yesterday i mailed that my problem is solved and still i am getting message for first ticket and i also told to take against the first grc executive and in the mail i also praised about the high lvl executive how they solved my query nice , now the same high lvl executive replied to my query , i think the high lvl executive this time was using chat gtp
she repeated the same resolution she provided last time

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
sir you said correct hdfc is hope less bank i mailed that a wrong address was updated in my cibil as currectly i am using hdfc bank it might be updated by them the first response i got wrong by their so called grc officer he just sent me a coa form and told to sent chennai hdfc then i mailed futher to high lvl then they raised a crm complained and told hdfc has updated my correct address and that address is updated by some other lenders and told contact to cibil , the first wrong resolution complain was also closed but still i was getting messages from bank to respond to the query , then yesterday i mailed that my problem is solved and still i am getting message for first ticket and i also told to take against the first grc executive and in the mail i also praised about the high lvl executive how they solved my query nice , now the same high lvl executive replied to my query , i think the high lvl executive this time was using chat gtp
Woh unki ready made templates hoti hai.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
she repeated the same resolution she provided last time
I don't think this is done by HDFC Bank. If your card is delivered to your address, they update the same address to credit bureaus.

This type of case is very rare from the bank like HDFC which takes precaution in each n every step. Recall if you've applied for any other card. They might've updated wrong address.

danish

TF Ace
I don't think this is done by HDFC Bank. If your card is delivered to your address, they update the same address to credit bureaus.

This type of case is very rare from the bank like HDFC which takes precaution in each n every step. Recall if you've applied for any other card. They might've updated wrong address.
yeah the wrong address was updated by a pay later not by hdfc already complained to rbi about the pay later and then mailed me that they had updated the wrong address due to a technical glitch

danish

TF Ace

the problem was that the first hdfc grc excuitve gave wrong resolution with out raising a complain it told me send coa from to chennai office then when i complained to high lvl then my problem and solved then i knew that it was done by a pay later

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
the problem was that the first hdfc grc excuitve gave wrong resolution with out raising a complain it told me send coa from to chennai office then when i complained to high lvl then my problem and solved then i knew that it was done by a pay later
Yeah those HDFC grievance officers don't give a damn on first & second mail sadly. They only pay attention when we keep on escalating the issue.

danish

TF Ace

first the pay later company was not responding when complained to rbi then they mailed me and told they have made the correction and check after 15 days now my address is correct in my records

danish

TF Ace
Yeah those HDFC grievance officers don't give a damn on first & second mail sadly. They only pay attention when we keep escalating the issue.
and when i wrote them yesterday when your first grc executive gave me auto mated wrong reply due to this on closed query i was getting sms from bank that they need my response on the first ticket even it was closed , they should response on my query that why i am getting message to respond even my ticket closed but there are copy pasting the second correct resolution which they gave and they are telling they will not respond again to this query , in the mail i already wrote in bold letter i told them that my problem is solved because i knew there some executive will be ready with copy paste template

Last edited: