• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that would be a sematic issue, when we start using Hinglish..;);)
Initially typed thoda only, then I somehow felt may not be needed , not knowing that there is another word..:D and also thought of a lot of people here using cut down version of words in the spelling of Hindi words ..
You did absolutely fine. We are not grammar or spelling Nazis here, and everyone spells things a little differently as this is not standard English but rather Hinglish. 🤣

The merging of my above 4 messages will lose their essence by combining distinct messages.
Merging blabber makes absolutely sense and I recommend it..
BTW, I am not here to increase msg count , just to share knowledge, learn something and have fun.. actually lately I am spending quite a lot of time than initially planned

I know where you are coming from . I too struggle in understanding long Hindi messages ... what I do in this case is if the messages are not particularly relevant to me I just don't bother reading them( guys thats why I dont react to a lot of your messages;).) .If it is relevant, I ask the guys to post in English..
What to do?? We can't change these guys to suit our needs. Yes or no?

As I keep on saying we need to work with system and not confront it, then life will be easier. It is easier to change ourselves than changing the world.. within our limits..
Moreover, it provides an opportunity to learn another language.. we got to see the life in a positive way..
I think too much of philosophy on a Saturday morning.. I will stop it here.. Enjoy the weekend.

Yeah, that would be a sematic issue, when we start using Hinglish..;);)
Initially typed thoda only, then I somehow felt may not be needed , not knowing that there is another word..:D and also thought of a lot of people here using cut down version of words in the spelling of Hindi words ..

See this is what I am saying.. I learnt a new word..:cool::cool:

Yes, you are right.. DNDs are shaking our names..by reaching us quite frequently calling us by our names...;)
@vaibhav111 so auto merge has been applied?

The merging of my above 4 messages will lose their essence by combining distinct messages.
Merging blabber makes absolutely sense and I recommend it..
BTW, I am not here to increase msg count , just to share knowledge, learn something and have fun.. actually lately I am spending quite a lot of time than initially planned
Technically it does not lose the essence because you are still quoting different people's messages and then typing your reply below it

Back