• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

adarsh23

TF Buzz
I didn't get my October cashback credited to my Swiggy Money. I had received an SMS from Swiggy stating the Gift Card credit had failed. I contacted HDFC, they told me I have to ask Siwiggy because the cashback is disbursed from their end. I mailed Swiggy but they haven't done anything yet. It's already been 4 days since the day I should have received the cashback.

ashsahu

TF Buzz
I didn't get my October cashback credited to my Swiggy Money. I had received an SMS from Swiggy stating the Gift Card credit had failed. I contacted HDFC, they told me I have to ask Siwiggy because the cashback is disbursed from their end. I mailed Swiggy but they haven't done anything yet. It's already been 4 days since the day I should have received the cashback.
I too got the same error, I have already mailed to swiggy escalation team with the failed msg screenshot and they told they need time to check. it's unbelievable that their backend systems are not even configured for this

adarsh23

TF Buzz
I too got the same error, I have already mailed to swiggy escalation team with the failed msg screenshot and they told they need time to check. it's unbelievable that their backend systems are not even configured for this
bro, they replied by saying that I had received last month's cashback and that I had also used it. Like what are they even trying to say here? I replied that I was talking about October. Now waiting for their reply

ashsahu

TF Buzz
bro, they replied by saying that I had received last month's cashback and that I had also used it. Like what are they even trying to say here? I replied that I was talking about October. Now waiting for their reply
Yeah, Swiggy executives are pretty dumb, they had called me and told since I got credit card last month, I'm not eligible for CB, had to explain them everything that how after card generation date CB goes into swiggy account.
Hdfc made a big mistake in being completely dependent on Swiggy even for reward credits, knowing how swiggy customer service is without any tollfree or even email id listed on app

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Just to let you guys know, Swiggy support doesn’t exist for any reason other than order related queries..
In one word: Pathetic..
They have no clue whatsoever and give some standard answers and close the issue marking as resolved…

James

TF Ace
Just to let you guys know, Swiggy support doesn’t exist for any reason other than order related queries..
In one word: Pathetic..
They have no clue whatsoever and give some standard answers and close the issue marking as resolved…
Yes, why these companies doesn't care about customer service

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV