• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New to MRCC

BK7

TF Buzz
I recently got amex MRCC card (my 1st amex card) through referral, I came to know RP & Milestone RP will be for calendar month.

can I use the amex MRCC RP to transfer to Airline partners or only redeeming vouchers ?

Also, how the annual fee calculation will be done is it counted from Jan to Dec or after 12 months post issue date ?

noob69

TF Buzz
How does supplementary cards work? If I apply for 2 supplementary cards then all three gets their own offers or it pooled together in main holders account? Eg for if each of them 1500 then will that be counted for main card's MR or seperately for each cards?

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
can I use the amex MRCC RP to transfer to Airline partners or only redeeming vouchers ?
Yes MRCC points can also be transferred to Airmiles, though better value is in redeeming for voucher against gold collection
Also, how the annual fee calculation will be done is it counted from Jan to Dec or after 12 months post issue date ?
Annual fee will be calculated and based on card membership year not calander year

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
How does supplementary cards work? If I apply for 2 supplementary cards then all three gets their own offers or it pooled together in main holders account? Eg for if each of them 1500 then will that be counted for main card's MR or seperately for each cards?
Pooled together, spend on supplementary card will be considered for milestone on primary card
No separate milestones for supplementary cards

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes MRCC points can also be transferred to Airmiles, though better value is in redeeming for voucher against gold collection

Annual fee will be calculated and based on card membership year not calander year
Agree. And just to add, in the past couple of years they have offered 30% additional marriot bonway points for transfer. Search this forum for details. This gives much better rewards ratio compared to gold collection if you can utilise.

nomad

TF Premier
I recently got amex MRCC card (my 1st amex card) through referral, I came to know RP & Milestone RP will be for calendar month.

First of all welcome to the AMEX world

Annual fee - 12 months post issue date

RP to Airlines - possible but please check if the value is sufficient

Do enroll for the 20k milestone RP offer

BK7

TF Buzz
Cool I had seen youtube reviewers talking MRCC for wallet loading, but this is coming with convenience fees. I took this card for AmEx 5X RP for Insurance related payments between Dec to Mar, but this year no offer news yet.

pranay

TF Buzz
Cool I had seen youtube reviewers talking MRCC for wallet loading, but this is coming with convenience fees. I took this card for AmEx 5X RP for Insurance related payments between Dec to Mar, but this year no offer news yet.
Yes. I even checked with CC. They have no clue.

Reactions: BK7

nomad

TF Premier
You do have option of Gyftr and Amazon vouchers on Accelerated MRs
Other than that, most wallets now have introduced convenience fee for CC loading