• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New design for Amex MRCC

Hi,
I also ordered replacement for MRCC with confirmation from executive over chat.
But sometime later another executive is informing that only after 15June2024 replacements will get new design .
Old requests will get old design only.
Such a mess . Can somebody also check and confirm.

Hi,
I also ordered replacement for MRCC with confirmation from executive over chat.
But sometime later another executive is informing that only after 15June2024 replacements will get new design .
Old requests will get old design only.
Such a mess . Can somebody also check and confirm.
lets wait for people who have ordered replacement to confirm what design they get.

Amex will really wonder why so many people have damaged cards all of a sudden :-D

Last edited:
Just got this replacement card delivered.View attachment 55841
Looks Good .You ordered replacement card before card expiry or it was automatic delivery around expiry period ,send my amex ?
I ordered today but it is not confirmed to get new or old design .Pathetic ,Customer care could not confirm this and asked to receive and check it myself.
Also in amex, unlimited card replacements are free i suppose.

Looks Good .You ordered replacement card before card expiry or it was automatic delivery around expiry period ,send my amex ?
I ordered today but it is not confirmed to get new or old design .Pathetic ,Customer care could not confirm this and asked to receive and check it myself.
Also in amex, unlimited card replacements are free i suppose.
I didn't order the replacement, older card got expired, so they automatically issued a new one, and it was in this new design.

Back