• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Wallet UPI app launched, Credit card to Bank transfer at just 2.17%

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
New Wallet OmniCard UPI app launched, Credit card to Bank transfer at just 2.17%:

Note - UPI, debit card loading is FREE.

Play Store -

IOS Store -
Open app and complete kyc and go to "Generate UPI ID" option on app home page -

Screenshot_20230107-112713.jpg

Send SMS and generate your Omnicard Wallet UPI ID -

omni upi.jpg

Send money to bank or merchant UPI pay -

Note - Bank transfer limit is monthly Rs10,000. I dnt know about Merchant UPI pay limit.

send.jpg

Hey everyone, when I try to make payment through UPI using omni app it doesn't work. Basically let's say I want to buy some item from amazon and want to pay through upi then on amazon app it gives option to open all upi apps.. in that one app is omni app also but when I tap on omni app to make upi payment, omni app opens and I unlock using fingerprint but then omnicard app dashboard opens and nothing else happens.. like in gpay automatically screen to enter pin to complete upi trnsaction will come but in omniapp nothing happens and so payment is not done... anyone know how ot make upi payment using UPI on omni app from other app?

Hey everyone, when I try to make payment through UPI using omni app it doesn't work. Basically let's say I want to buy some item from amazon and want to pay through upi then on amazon app it gives option to open all upi apps.. in that one app is omni app also but when I tap on omni app to make upi payment, omni app opens and I unlock using fingerprint but then omnicard app dashboard opens and nothing else happens.. like in gpay automatically screen to enter pin to complete upi trnsaction will come but in omniapp nothing happens and so payment is not done... anyone know how ot make upi payment using UPI on omni app from other app?
Manually enter your Omnicard UPI ID on Amazon and send request and pay.

By the way daily bank transfer limit is 10k via UPI

Back