• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Newly received Axis credit card online transaction issue like your contact details are not available with the bank for online transactions.

Uday1

TF Buzz
Dear Customer, your contact details are not available with the bank for online transactions.
any help axis bank

Attachments

• image_picker7392531383219477070.jpg
    image_picker7392531383219477070.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 70
I have recieved my Axis Magnus credit card yesterday. I am facing the same issue, online transactions are not working even after enabled them in control center. Spoke to customer support multiple time but they are clueless. Did anyone faced this issue and got this fixed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-08-18-37_ed55eac78e19ed674fb8984e06d1c0fe.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-08-18-37_ed55eac78e19ed674fb8984e06d1c0fe.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 20
I have recieved my Axis Magnus credit card yesterday. I am facing the same issue, online transactions are not working even after enabled them in control center. Spoke to customer support multiple time but they are clueless. Did anyone faced this issue and got this fixed?

Call again. Hopefully you'll get in touch with the right agent this time.

I am facing the same issue with my Axis Ace credit card. Called Customer Helpline they said for permanent mail email id not there. Went to bank branch to submit CRF. Today email id got updated for all addresses work, current, permanent. Stil facing the same issue. Called helpline they said this issue is happening with newly issued cards of few customers backend team working. Dont know when it will be solved.

I am facing the same issue with my Axis Ace credit card. Called Customer Helpline they said for permanent mail email id not there. Went to bank branch to submit CRF. Today email id got updated for all addresses work, current, permanent. Stil facing the same issue. Called helpline they said this issue is happening with newly issued cards of few customers backend team working. Dont know when it will be solved.

Yes correct..finally a sensible customer care representative fixed the issue and it's working now :)
How it was fixed can u please tell me what he has done ? And what u asked ? .
I also facing the same issue and customer care misguide us but chat team understands and told that it was a technical glitch our team is working on that .

How it was fixed can u please tell me what he has done ? And what u asked ? .
I also facing the same issue and customer care misguide us but chat team understands and told that it was a technical glitch our team is working on that .
The customer care representative named Vipul told that the mobile number was not properly updated for online transactions.He asked the backend team to update it and the issue got fixed in 30 mins.

The customer care representative named Vipul told that the mobile number was not properly updated for online transactions.He asked the backend team to update it and the issue got fixed in 30 mins.
Can u please check in your axis Bank credit card services if mobile number starts with 91

When I encountered the same issue with my Samsung Infinite credit card, I contacted customer care and explained my problem. Although I'm not sure about the exact steps they took, reaching out to them resolved the issue for me. I suggest persistently calling the customer service team until your issue is resolved.

Back