• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Nice gesture from KOTAK

RAMESH BABU N

TF Legend
A real nice gesture from KOTAK.
Totally unexpected n really pleasant.

An email for me for having successfully completed ONE YEAR of my 811 account with them.

The given link throws up many offers. As usual, I am not interested in those offers (some of them are too good, but I don't need them).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-170100.png
    Screenshot_20240227-170100.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 250

An email for me for having successfully completed ONE YEAR of my 811 account with them.

The given link throws up many offers. As usual, I am not interested in those offers (some of them are too good, but I don't need them).
Those 50 rs off offer is always there in tandem

Received the email immediately after the completion one completion of 1 yr?

Lucky you! I haven't received any mail even after completion of 15 years with salary account.

This is just kotk being kotk!
Trying their best to pocket some ₹₹ indirectly in the name of special offers for a event.

Ps: that being said, I like kotak interface a lot more than other leading banks like icici /axis or even hdfc for that matter!

This is just kotk being kotk!
Trying their best to pocket some ₹₹ indirectly in the name of special offers for a event.

Ps: that being said, I like kotak interface a lot more than other leading banks like icici /axis or even hdfc for that matter!
They can't technically change some of the things even from the backend ... don't praise heavily.

They can't technically change some of the things even from the backend ... don't praise heavily.
I am not praising. Kotk has their own set of problems. But in my experience, they're still better than others when it comes to online/digital experience given to customer.
I earlier felt that icici is ahead in this arena but after experiencing their big fat app which crashes like anything & their buggy pockets app. I still feel kotk has a say when it comes to digital banking

Back