• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card No 5% cb on park+ with SBI CB ?

brother, i am getting PARKPLUS IO on purchase otps from park+ apart from amazon shopping or amazon pay vouchers.. for them i am getting parviom tech.
do you know any workaround for this ?
I bought myntra voucher couple days back will let you know once my transaction settles.
Edit : I just checked cashback is credited and Merchant name was PARKPLUS IO NEW DELHI IN.

Reactions: SSV
I'd say have some patience and wait for a few days(doesnt matter even if the transaction got settled), SBI is known to be slow in terms of updating the cashback. I recently swiped my card at 2 restaurants and havent received 1% cashback for them yet even tho the MCC is restaurant and the transaction is settled.
Also even if the cashback doesn't comes through, there's nothing you could do about it, guess you just chose a bad day :man-shrugging:

Hey folks, I got to learn about spend analyser through this thread. Got the shock of my life seeing my pepperfry transaction being shown under utility. Is there any thing I can do apart from bad review?

Isn't cashback for CB card seen only in statement and credits after 2 days of statement?
The whole amount for that statement period will be credited after 1 or 2 days of bill generation.
But During the month, we can track CB for that month after each transaction is settled.under the cashback section

1727670854989.webp

Last edited:
No. I stopped using it long ago
I too stopped using them after they stopped giving 10% off on Swiggy , Zomato .

Only occasional usage these days, recently for Amazon GV using my Amex card, as amex guys reduced AGV quota on Gyftr.

Post in thread 'Swiggy gv of 500 at ₹377 rs' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/swiggy-gv-of-500-at-₹377-rs.24836/post-585372

Need to find alternative in 1 or 2 months as my Swiggy balance is getting lower
Uber still has good amount of balance

Last edited:
Hi all, I had got the SBI Cashback Card as my 2nd credit card a couple of weeks back. So far I have used the card to buy amazon pay gc from park+ only. Now the merchant for that was Parviom Technologies Pvt Ltd and in unbilled its showing as Park West Delhi. This particular MCC did give me 5% cashback as the SBICards app shows the same in earned cashback section.

Now few days back I bought some Myntra and blinkit vouchers since I saw it being offered @6% discount which bundled with sbi would give 11% returns. Both those transactions had the merchant name as PARKPLUS IO. When I checked cashback section of SBI Cards app it seems that I got 0 cashback for it even though its already settled.

Also, from what I checked.. some txn done on 27th have been settled but few others done on the same date, i.e. 27th have not been settled. Ironically, the cashback for unsettled txn from 27th has been posted but the settled Parkplus IO txn havent been settled. Total cashback earned is ₹246.

EDIT : GOT CASHBACK BUT STILL 3RS OFF
View attachment 70514
EDIT : Got cashback updated and seems I got cashback for PARKPLUS IO txns too but from what I calculated, it seems to be rs3 short

Back