• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No More cashback of 1% on HDFC platinum debit card to make credit card payment via Mobikwik...

HDFC Website only. I believe the SBI cards recently shifted to BBPS, and my SBI card disappeared from Billpay. I then added it again with a different nickname, and once it was activated, I was able to do the transactions.

Did your SBI card also disappear recently from BillPay and you added it back?
No, I have first time added recently, and tried only via app, may be there is some issue in app for only SBI, as others are working fine

Last edited:
HDFC Website only. I believe the SBI cards recently shifted to BBPS, and my SBI card disappeared from Billpay. I then added it again with a different nickname, and once it was activated, I was able to do the transactions.

Did your SBI card also disappear recently from BillPay and you added it back?
Are you using HDFC old netbanking UI? if yes then SBI BBPS payments working fine.

I tried many time till 2 days ago, my verification already completed few days ago, but as due date approaching soon, I paid via mobikwik, as getting error in HDFC billpay for SBI
Are you getting cashback of 1% if paid via mobikwik ?

Same here… suddenly my SBI Cb card disappeared and I had to re-register but in the pending state since last 3-4 days… thinking to pay the bill through Mobikwik/Cheq/Cred for the time being :/

Same here… suddenly my SBI Cb card disappeared and I had to re-register but in the pending state since last 3-4 days… thinking to pay the bill through Mobikwik/Cheq/Cred for the time being :/
I registered SBI cc for HDFC Bill pay on Oct 27th. I paid for it on Oct 30th using HDFC Platinum DC and got 720 cashback on 31st Oct itself. So fast.

Recently i am seeing issue with HDFC portal its failing when i redeem the cashback points the error is : We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Back