• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No More cashback of 1% on HDFC platinum debit card to make credit card payment via Mobikwik...

Anybody paid card bill yesterday via mobikwik? I have paid 2 bills ( SBI card with hdfc DC and Axis card with Au Bank DC), but not received any cashback, in past it was used to be credited in 5 minutes

PS - I know HDFC DC via mobikwik stopped fetching points, but atleast mobikwik FULLPAY cashback should be credited

Anybody successful in adding SBI Card as biller in HDFC Portal? It only asks for last 4 digits to add as a biller and gets added. But then all payments are getting declined.

Anybody successful in adding SBI Card as biller in HDFC Portal? It only asks for last 4 digits to add as a biller and gets added. But then all payments are getting declined.
It's showing pending verification from past 3 days, once the status changes I think we should be able to make payments. What is the biller status showing for you ?

If it is in pending verification, the payments will fail. For me it took about a week to enter Active state.

I have done payment to SBI couple of days back and had no issues. Even the cashback points have been credited in HDFC.
How have you paid? Via app or website, as my verification completed 8-10 ago, since then getting error in app, so paid dues via mobikwik 3 days ago.

After reading your message, just for trail paid 5 Rs., its still giving error.

Have you paid via HDFC website or app?

How have you paid? Via app or website, as my verification completed 8-10 ago, since then getting error in app, so paid dues via mobikwik 3 days ago.

After reading your message, just for trail paid 5 Rs., its still giving error.

Have you paid via HDFC website or app?
HDFC Website only. I believe the SBI cards recently shifted to BBPS, and my SBI card disappeared from Billpay. I then added it again with a different nickname, and once it was activated, I was able to do the transactions.

Did your SBI card also disappear recently from BillPay and you added it back?

Back