• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No response from HDFC Cards division Chennai office

dominic1229

TF Select
Hello All,

After multiple notifications from HDFC telling me that I am pre-approved for HDFC Rupay Credit Card, I went ahead and applied for it. As I already have Regalia, they kept my request on hold saying that they allow only 1 card and sent me below message:

YOUR REFERENCE NO 23*****************N1***
Dear Applicant,
We thank you for your interest shown on HDFC Bank Credit Card.
While processing your application we observe that you already hold a HDFC Bank Credit Card. We are therefore placing your above mentioned application on hold and request you to consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card.
They asked me to send my salary slip and office ID card to Chennai office to try the option of limit enhancement on my regalia. I sent all docs via courier and it was delivered to their Chennai office on Thursday, July 20.
This is the first time I sent anything via mail to HDFC Chennai but I didn't get any email/message from them confirming that they got the docs or if my request is under process.

How does it usually work when anyone sends docs/form to Chennai office?
Should I wait more or do I need to contact someone for updates?

Hello All,

After multiple notifications from HDFC telling me that I am pre-approved for HDFC Rupay Credit Card, I went ahead and applied for it. As I already have Regalia, they kept my request on hold saying that they allow only 1 card and sent me below message:

They asked me to send my salary slip and office ID card to Chennai office to try the option of limit enhancement on my regalia. I sent all docs via courier and it was delivered to their Chennai office on Thursday, July 20.
This is the first time I sent anything via mail to HDFC Chennai but I didn't get any email/message from them confirming that they got the docs or if my request is under process.

Dont you hdfc ac?
how past that regalia card?

Ask them to give rupay card under shared limit, if you want. else convert it to rupay variant.

HDFC cc team still in 19th century.

if you thinking to upgrade limit.

.... *by speed post / courier send them to that legendary cc dept. adderss.

send copy of income proof and kyc docs along hdfc credit limit enhancement form

Mailing AddressManager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O. BOX #8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO Chennai 600 041
Courier AddressManager, HDFC Bank Cards Division #8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur Chennai - 600041

Form :-

I sent all docs via courier and it was delivered to their Chennai office on Thursday, July 20.
HDFC cc team still in 19th century.

by speed post / courier send them to that legendary cc dept. adderss.

Mailing AddressManager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O. BOX #8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO Chennai 600 041
Courier AddressManager, HDFC Bank Cards Division #8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur Chennai - 600041
Email asked to send to Mailing address so I sent to that PO BOX 8654 address via courier to save time. It was delivered to them on July 20 Afternoon.

Dont you hdfc ac?
how past that regalia card?

Ask them to give rupay card under shared limit, if you want. else convert it to rupay variant.
Yes, I have HDFC Preferred since 2016. Last year I was upgraded from Regalia First to Regalia. Now, stuck at 3.4L limit on Regalia. 2nd card is not a problem as I will go for Tata neu card from Tata Neu app (as per lots of threads here, HDFC allows to get Neu Card from Neu App and doesn't impose the single card rule). Now, as they gave me an option to try for LE instead so I am curious to get LE.

No updates from HDFC yet. Do I need to check for updates through email or HDFC support phone number?

Hello All,

Can anyone assist with this?

How does it usually work when anyone sends docs/form to Chennai office? (I mean after the person has sent the docs and form by mail to Chennai office)
Should I wait more or do I need to contact someone for updates? If yes, please suggest if I should go for email or phone to HDFC CC?

Back